"Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade" by Kim Moo Yeol, "Mister" by Gang Dong-Won and Jung Woo-sung and the nervous system.

<p>Actor Kim Moo Yeol who appeared in the movie Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade (Director Kim Ji-eun) showed confidence in this work.</p><p>Kim Moo Yeol appeared on KBS Cool FM Mr. Radio of Kim Seung Woo Jang Hang-jun (hereinafter referred to as Mr. Radio) live on the afternoon of the 24th, I got a really good work.You all go to a summer vacation As director Oshii Mamoru came to South Korea yesterday, he said, I have been ravingly acknowledging that many of my thoughts came out.</p><p>Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade is backed by the chaos of 2029 when anti-unit terrorist groups emerged after the inter-Korean declaration of the unified preparatory five-year plan. Police organization TUKGIDE and intelligence institutions Jin - Roh: The Wolf Brigade depicts the success of the human weapon called wolf in the conflicting confrontation of absolute power authorities, centered on public safety.</p><p>Director Oshii Mamoru s original work Jin - Roh: The Wolf Brigade (1999) remained as a classic science fiction anime in the enthusiasm of the whole world mania. Director Kim Ji-euns Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade melted the Korean situation based on the original.</p><p>Kim Moo Yeol said, I also saw the movie or I had not done a few reviews between the actors after a few days, he said, I talked with my brother Jung Woo-sungs office manager (Jung Woo-sung) I smiled and said, My brother admired me very much.</p><p>In addition, Jung Woo-sung, Gang Dong-Won older brother is a celebrity entertainer, it was very difficult and mysterious to take a movie like. Gang Dong-Won type is one year older than me . In particular, he was nervous about the fact that he appeared in works like Jung Woo-sung when he first shot, did not talk at first.</p><p>Kim Moo Yeol continued, There were not many places where Jung Woo-sung, Gang Dong-Won elder brother and other actors co-starred gather in. There were many times we took another shoot, sometimes encouraging and comforting each other There was nothing like our neural warfare.The director Kim Ji-woo said, Handsome children came out, but handsome children will come out again (laugh) I told the atmosphere of the shooting site.</p><p>Kim Moo Yeol promised, I am going to have more than 7,770,000 spectators exceeding my objective, then I will exceed the breakeven point, then I will drink sake that I saw . Kim Moo Yeol revealed that it is the tenth month this week without a special trigger.</p><p>Kim Moo Yeol said, Director DJ Jang Hang-jun said, In case you are over 7,770 thousand spectators, please give us a promotion promise, Kim Moo Yeol said, When I ask the production company, I wish to wear Tukugides reinforcement suit and I want to return to this radio once again. </p><p>Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade to be released on July 25 is Gang Dong-Won Han · Hyo Ju Jung Woo-sung Kim Moo Yeol Kim Ji-eun who met with actors such as Hanjelice · Minho and built their own style I am receiving expectations from the audience with directors directing. / [Photo] Mr. Radio Broadcast screen capture</p><p>Mr. Radio Broadcast Screen Capture</p>

Actor Kim Moo Yeol who appeared in the movie "Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade" (Director Kim Ji-eun) showed confidence in this work.

Kim Moo Yeol appeared on KBS Cool FM "Mr. Radio of Kim Seung Woo Jang Hang-jun" (hereinafter referred to as Mr. Radio) live on the afternoon of the 24th, "I got a really good work.You all go to a summer vacation As director Oshii Mamoru came to South Korea yesterday, he said, "I have been ravingly acknowledging that many of my thoughts came out."

"Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade" is backed by the chaos of 2029 when anti-unit terrorist groups emerged after the inter-Korean declaration of the unified preparatory five-year plan. Police organization TUKGIDE and intelligence institutions Jin - Roh: The Wolf Brigade depicts the success of the human weapon called wolf in the conflicting confrontation of absolute power authorities, centered on public safety.

Director Oshii Mamoru 's original work "Jin - Roh: The Wolf Brigade" (1999) remained as a classic science fiction anime in the enthusiasm of the whole world mania. Director Kim Ji-eun's "Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade" melted the Korean situation based on the original.

Kim Moo Yeol said, "I also saw the movie or I had not done a few reviews between the actors after a few days," he said, "I talked with my brother Jung Woo-sung's office manager (Jung Woo-sung) I smiled and said, "My brother admired me very much."

In addition, "Jung Woo-sung, Gang Dong-Won older brother is a celebrity entertainer, it was very difficult and mysterious to take a movie like. Gang Dong-Won type is one year older than me" . In particular, he was nervous about the fact that he appeared in works like Jung Woo-sung when he first shot, did not talk at first.

Kim Moo Yeol continued, "There were not many places where Jung Woo-sung, Gang Dong-Won elder brother and other actors co-starred gather in. There were many times we took another shoot," sometimes encouraging and comforting each other There was nothing like our neural warfare.The director Kim Ji-woo said, "Handsome children came out, but handsome children will come out again" (laugh) I told the atmosphere of the shooting site.

Kim Moo Yeol promised, "I am going to have more than 7,770,000 spectators exceeding my objective, then I will exceed the breakeven point, then I will drink sake that I saw" . Kim Moo Yeol revealed that it is the tenth month this week without a special trigger.

Kim Moo Yeol said, "Director DJ Jang Hang-jun said," In case you are over 7,770 thousand spectators, please give us a promotion promise, "Kim Moo Yeol said," When I ask the production company, I wish to wear Tukugide's reinforcement suit and I want to return to this radio once again. "

"Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade" to be released on July 25 is Gang Dong-Won Han · Hyo Ju Jung Woo-sung Kim Moo Yeol Kim Ji-eun who met with actors such as Hanjelice · Minho and built their own style I am receiving expectations from the audience with director's directing. / [Photo] "Mr. Radio" Broadcast screen capture

"Mr. Radio" Broadcast Screen Capture