Jessie "King of Mask Singer' second appearance is happy...It's the constitution to stand in front of people."

Singer Jessie gave a feeling of King of Mask Singer.Jessie appeared on the MBC entertainment program King of Mask Singer on the 8th and 15th of last month, wearing a mask of Identity Laundry Laundry as a king.Jessie, who was on stage for the second round on the 15th, picked up Giantis Eat It.Although the rhythm seemed to play with the rhythm and the distinctive tone were popular, it failed to advance to the third round.After the broadcast, Jessie said through her agency YMC Entertainment, It was a very happy and enjoyable stage to appear for the second time (after I appeared as Miss Korea three years ago). I think it is my constitution to love the stage so much and stand in front of people.As for the fact that the voice alone was caught in the judging panel, I thought that Gim Gu-ra would recognize it at first, but he recognized it right away. It seems to be the time that proved that people have my own color, It was good to see that it was Jessie.It is nice and nice to show a wonderful stage, to play good music and to have a good time.I will listen to a lot of new and good music that I want to do in the future, so please love me a lot. Jessie, who has confirmed that the character itself is a valuable natural musician with a storm presence that can not be hidden by masks, is actively performing with the release of a new single Down (DOWN) of cool tropical sound produced by Gray.

Singer Jessie gave a feeling of King of Mask Singer'.

Jessie appeared on the MBC entertainment program King of Mask Singer' on the 8th and 15th of last month, wearing a mask of 'Identity Laundry Laundry' as a king.

Jessie, who was on stage for the second round on the 15th, picked up Gianti's "Eat It". Although the rhythm seemed to play with the rhythm and the distinctive tone were popular, it failed to advance to the third round.

After the broadcast, Jessie said through her agency YMC Entertainment, "It was a very happy and enjoyable stage to appear for the second time (after I appeared as Miss Korea three years ago)." "I think it is my constitution to love the stage so much and stand in front of people."

As for the fact that the voice alone was caught in the judging panel, "I thought that Gim Gu-ra would recognize it at first, but he recognized it right away." "It seems to be the time that proved that people have my own color, It was good to see that it was Jessie. It is nice and nice to show a wonderful stage, to play good Music and to have a good time. I will listen to a lot of new and good Music that I want to do in the future, so please love me a lot. "

Jessie, who has confirmed that the character itself is a valuable natural Musician with a storm presence that can not be hidden by masks, is actively performing with the release of a new single "Down (DOWN)" of cool tropical sound produced by Gray.