Ivy "no greed and ambition...the goal is to be a good person"

Ivy had a different anti-war charm than the fancy look of the woman, who said, She looks like a woman of ambition and has no ambition.I dont want to be greedy, I want to be a better person than greed, and I want to be someone who doesnt hurt anyone, who lives well together.Unlike the view, I laughed, saying that I would not have fun on a day without a performance.Im not funny, I think Ill do a lot, but Im still at home and I clean up. My only hobby is gourmet.(Laughing) I make a second tea as a meal, not a drink. Im a good drinker, but I dont drink at all.When you cant really sleep, others eat when you feel good, and I eat when you want to sleep, and its simple and uninteresting, but its fun on stage.Dance and sing will make you stressed out, and others pay and Im blessed.Recently, she started Exercise, wearing a costume that is closely attached to the musical Chicago, but she is not a style that enjoys Exercise.When I was a dancer, I wore a lot of clothes like a belly button. I didnt like Exercise, but I forced myself to do it because of my job.I was close to the album, but I cant keep up with Exercise. Im working hard on Pilates these days because I realize my physical strength is falling.Ive hung up ten times, but I think Im actually going to chat. (Laughs)Still, she keeps her perfect figure. Ivy has recently started Exercise and has been successful in weight loss.Ive been at 48kg for seven or eight years, but I finished last year and got three or four pounds and Im not going down.I did it because I did not dance like Disgusting Matsukos life or RED book.I was dancing harder and harder from the wim-up because I thought I was going to be dynamically out of Chicago. But I was shocked not to miss it.Its hard to lose weight, and muscle mass is below standard, and Ive been working with Pilates recently, and Ive been down to 48kg, the lowest weight in ten years.Ivys first filmography, which is funny on stage, was a singer, not a musical.He made his debut as a singer in 2005 and became a stardom with hits such as Sonata of Temptation, Bobon Go, Ah - Ha, and Im Going to Do This.In 2010, he started his career in the musical field with Kiss Me Kate.He has been active in Chicago, Ghost, Yurin Town, Wicked, Aida, Benhe, Disgusting Matsukos Life and RED Book.He is currently playing the role of Roxy Hart in the musical Chicago currently being held at the Dive Art Center.When asked if he would like to try Top Model at Kelly Clarkson, he said, I never thought about it, but I have been asking a lot of questions recently.I cant believe youre doing it. Kelly Clarkson is not sure. Id like to try Top Model if my knee cartilage is fine.I dont know if youll let me, but (laugh)Is that the character you want to play? I think Ive played all the pretty roles, Glinda, Amnerys.Recently, there are many people who think that they are curious because they have been musical in the theater such as Matsuko or RED book.I want to try everything I can do if it is not a big theater work, but I can do it. I definitely did a middle theater musical, so I got a lot of contact from Daehangno.I want to build a film hat (even in small and medium-sized musicals) regardless of role or money.Ivys goal, which is shining on the musical stage, is to become an actor who touches the heart of Audience.If youre not worried as an Actor, youre lying, because everyone is stressed out for real reasons, and even if youre good now, you may not be able to get on stage because youre injured, and you dont know a lot about it.But on stage, the joy makes it manageable. I chose the job of Actor because I had an incomparable joy.The goal is to be an actor who can reach the heart of Audience. Even if you do well on stage, you have to match the opponent actor and ensemble.If you want to be good at mine, it does not seem to be a good actor.I want to be an actor who can breathe well with other actors and get to the hearts of Audiences who can make chemistry.
Ivy had a different anti-war charm than the fancy look of the woman, who said, She looks like a woman of ambition and has no ambition.I dont want to be greedy, I want to be a better person than greed, and I want to be someone who doesnt hurt anyone, who lives well together.Unlike the view, I laughed, saying that I would not have fun on a day without a performance.Im not funny, I think Ill do a lot, but Im still at home and I clean up. My only hobby is gourmet.(Laughing) I make a second tea as a meal, not a drink. Im a good drinker, but I dont drink at all.When you cant really sleep, others eat when you feel good, and I eat when you want to sleep, and its simple and uninteresting, but its fun on stage.Dance and sing will make you stressed out, and others pay and Im blessed.Recently, she started Exercise, wearing a costume that is closely attached to the musical Chicago, but she is not a style that enjoys Exercise.When I was a dancer, I wore a lot of clothes like a belly button. I didnt like Exercise, but I forced myself to do it because of my job.I was close to the album, but I cant keep up with Exercise. Im working hard on Pilates these days because I realize my physical strength is falling.Ive hung up ten times, but I think Im actually going to chat. (Laughs)Still, she keeps her perfect figure. Ivy has recently started Exercise and has been successful in weight loss.Ive been at 48kg for seven or eight years, but I finished last year and got three or four pounds and Im not going down.I did it because I did not dance like Disgusting Matsukos life or RED book.I was dancing harder and harder from the wim-up because I thought I was going to be dynamically out of Chicago. But I was shocked not to miss it.Its hard to lose weight, and muscle mass is below standard, and Ive been working with Pilates recently, and Ive been down to 48kg, the lowest weight in ten years.Ivys first filmography, which is funny on stage, was a singer, not a musical.He made his debut as a singer in 2005 and became a stardom with hits such as Sonata of Temptation, Bobon Go, Ah - Ha, and Im Going to Do This.In 2010, he started his career in the musical field with Kiss Me Kate.He has been active in Chicago, Ghost, Yurin Town, Wicked, Aida, Benhe, Disgusting Matsukos Life and RED Book.He is currently playing the role of Roxy Hart in the musical Chicago currently being held at the Dive Art Center.When asked if he would like to try Top Model at Kelly Clarkson, he said, I never thought about it, but I have been asking a lot of questions recently.I cant believe youre doing it. Kelly Clarkson is not sure. Id like to try Top Model if my knee cartilage is fine.I dont know if youll let me, but (laugh)Is that the character you want to play? I think Ive played all the pretty roles, Glinda, Amnerys.Recently, there are many people who think that they are curious because they have been musical in the theater such as Matsuko or RED book.I want to try everything I can do if it is not a big theater work, but I can do it. I definitely did a middle theater musical, so I got a lot of contact from Daehangno.I want to build a film hat (even in small and medium-sized musicals) regardless of role or money.Ivys goal, which is shining on the musical stage, is to become an actor who touches the heart of Audience.If youre not worried as an Actor, youre lying, because everyone is stressed out for real reasons, and even if youre good now, you may not be able to get on stage because youre injured, and you dont know a lot about it.But on stage, the joy makes it manageable. I chose the job of Actor because I had an incomparable joy.The goal is to be an actor who can reach the heart of Audience. Even if you do well on stage, you have to match the opponent actor and ensemble.If you want to be good at mine, it does not seem to be a good actor.I want to be an actor who can breathe well with other actors and get to the hearts of Audiences who can make chemistry.

Ivy had a different anti-war charm than the fancy look of the woman, who said, “She looks like a woman of ambition and has no ambition.”

“I don’t want to be greedy, I want to be a better person than greed, and I want to be someone who doesn’t hurt anyone, who lives well together.”

Unlike the view, I laughed, saying that I would not have fun on a day without a performance.

“I’m not funny, I think I’ll do a lot, but I’m still at home and I clean up. My only hobby is gourmet. (Laughing) I make a second tea as a meal, not a drink. I'm a good drinker, but I don't drink at all. When you can't really sleep, others eat when you feel good, and I eat when you want to sleep, and it's simple and uninteresting, but it's fun on stage. Dance and sing will make you stressed out, and others pay and I’m blessed.”

Recently, she started Exercise, wearing a costume that is closely attached to the musical 'Chicago', but she is not a style that enjoys Exercise.

“When I was a dancer, I wore a lot of clothes like a belly button. I didn’t like Exercise, but I forced myself to do it because of my job. I was close to the album, but I can't keep up with Exercise. I'm working hard on Pilates these days because I realize my physical strength is falling. I’ve hung up ten times, but I think I’m actually going to chat.” (Laughs)

Still, she keeps her perfect figure. Ivy has recently started Exercise and has been successful in weight loss.

“I’ve been at 48kg for seven or eight years, but I finished last year and got three or four pounds and I’m not going down. I did it because I did not dance like 'Disgusting Matsuko's life' or 'RED book'. I was dancing harder and harder from the wim-up because I thought I was going to be dynamically out of Chicago. But I was shocked not to miss it. It’s hard to lose weight, and muscle mass is below standard, and I’ve been working with Pilates recently, and I’ve been down to 48kg, the lowest weight in ten years.”

Ivy's first filmography, which is funny on stage, was a singer, not a musical. He made his debut as a singer in 2005 and became a stardom with hits such as 'Sonata of Temptation', 'Bobon Go', 'Ah - Ha', and 'I'm Going to Do This'. In 2010, he started his career in the musical field with 'Kiss Me Kate'. He has been active in 'Chicago', 'Ghost', 'Yurin Town', 'Wicked', 'Aida', 'Benhe', 'Disgusting Matsuko's Life' and 'RED Book'.

He is currently playing the role of Roxy Hart in the musical 'Chicago' currently being held at the Dive Art Center. When asked if he would like to try Top Model at Kelly Clarkson, he said, "I never thought about it, but I have been asking a lot of questions recently."

“I can’t believe you’re doing it. Kelly Clarkson is not sure. I’d like to try Top Model if my knee cartilage is fine. I don't know if you'll let me, but (laugh)

Is that the character you want to play? I think I've played all the pretty roles, Glinda, Amnerys. Recently, there are many people who think that they are curious because they have been musical in the theater such as 'Matsuko' or 'RED book'. I want to try everything I can do if it is not a big theater work, but I can do it. I definitely did a middle theater musical, so I got a lot of contact from Daehangno. I want to build a film hat (even in small and medium-sized musicals) regardless of role or money.”

Ivy's goal, which is shining on the musical stage, is to become an Actor who touches the heart of Audience.

“If you’re not worried as an Actor, you’re lying, because everyone is stressed out for real reasons, and even if you’re good now, you may not be able to get on stage because you’re injuRED, and you don’t know a lot about it. But on stage, the joy makes it manageable. I chose the job of Actor because I had an incomparable joy.

The goal is to be an Actor who can reach the heart of Audience. Even if you do well on stage, you have to match the opponent Actor and ensemble. If you want to be good at mine, it does not seem to be a good Actor. I want to be an Actor who can breathe well with other Actors and get to the hearts of Audiences who can make chemistry. "