Girllike beauty, a breathtaking Hit... 'France IU' floats, Severance Hospital shakes up

And you and me, oh everything will be good (Et toi et moi, oh a ira).He was 160cm tall and a girlish, but his hand was full of stomach and guitar.On the 23rd, Seoul Severance Hospital France Street Music Festival stage, France Singer Song Writer Joyce Jonatang (29) led the passerby one by one like an exotic chansony spell.Jonatang is a popular French pop singer between France 20s and 30s.He also made his name as an actor, and he was famous for breaking up with former President Hollande Frances eldest son, Thomas Hollande.The song is similar to IU, and it is called France IU in Korea.On this day, a crowd of people demanded the sign, saying, I liked it on YouTube.I came to the second Seoul since October last year, and I like open and energetic Feelings, said Jonatang, who met at the back of the stage through the phosphorus-related waters.Parisien is a poacher who hides himself when he sees that he will always look strange (laughs). He waved a black bag saying he buys a lot of ankle socks every time he comes to Korea.I bought ten pairs today, because France doesnt have this long. Korean socks are perfect for summer.Unlike his youthful appearance, he said, I was always a secret child. He started writing and singing by himself at the age of seven.It was the only way to express myself that I chose to take my heart out of my mind. I hid my singers dream and only confessed to my parents to pay for the composition school until I was fourteen years old.In the first year of high school, I posted my own song on the online site called Myspace. After hearing this, I collected more than 70,000 euros (about 90 million won) in donations for the release of the album.The first album was big hit. I didnt know it would be a big success, but I was sure this was my way.He said, I want to write down the psychological description of men and women relationships in detail in the song, like the representative song Je Ne Sais Pas: I think love is the basic element of man.When I talk about love, I eventually talk about myself. My major in psychology at university helps me write songs.Jonatang said, We will show a duet song recorded with Korean band Beauty Handsome.Im not crying and laughing, but Im singing, and music is like an instinct to me. I want to cheer up people who are in trouble with my songs.Singer Song Writer Joyce Jonatang I love the lively Feelings when I come to Seoul

"And you and me, oh everything will be good (Et toi et moi, oh a ira)."

He was 160cm tall and a girlish, but his hand was full of stomach and guitar. On the 23rd, Seoul Severance Hospital 'France Street Music Festival' stage, France Singer Song Writer Joyce Jonatang (29) led the passerby one by one like an exotic chansony spell.

Jonatang is a popular French pop singer between France 20s and 30s. He also made his name as an actor, and he was famous for breaking up with former President Hollande France's eldest son, Thomas Hollande. The song is similar to IU, and it is called 'France IU' in Korea. On this day, a crowd of people demanded the sign, saying, "I liked it on YouTube."

"I came to the second Seoul since October last year, and I like open and energetic Feelings," said Jonatang, who met at the back of the stage through the phosphorus-related waters. "Parisien is a poacher who hides himself when he sees that he will always look strange (laughs). He waved a black bag saying he buys a lot of ankle socks every time he comes to Korea. “I bought ten pairs today, because France doesn’t have this long. Korean socks are perfect for summer.”

Unlike his youthful appearance, he said, "I was always a secret child." He started writing and singing by himself at the age of seven. "It was the only way to express myself that I chose to take my heart out of my mind." "I hid my singer's dream and only confessed to my parents to pay for the composition school until I was fourteen years old."

In the first year of high school, I posted my own song on the online site called "Myspace." After hearing this, I collected more than 70,000 euros (about 90 million won) in donations for the release of the album. The first album was "big Hit." "I didn't know it would be a big success, but I was sure this was my way.

He said, "I want to write down the psychological description of men and women relationships in detail in the song, like the representative song "Je Ne Sais Pas"": "I think love is the basic element of man. When I talk about love, I eventually talk about myself. "My major in psychology at university helps me write songs. Jonatang said, "We will show a duet song recorded with Korean band 'Beauty Handsome'."

"I'm not crying and laughing, but I'm singing, and music is like an instinct to me. I want to cheer up people who are in trouble with my songs."

Singer Song Writer Joyce Jonatang "I love the lively Feelings when I come to Seoul"