'Isn't it Bobby doll?'...Goo Hara shows off beautiful looks in One Piece

Singer and actor Goo Hara released a behind-the-scenes photo during filming.Goo Hara posted several photos on his instagram on the 21st with an article entitled Return Behind Photos.Goo Hara in the public photo is staring at the camera wearing a floral one piece.Especially, during the shooting, he showed a professional appearance to monitor carefully and attracted Eye-catching.Many netizens who responded to this responded such as I am pretty and I do not speak properly, I think I am not a person, I am very dressed and very pretty.Meanwhile, Goo Hara will release her digital single WILD in Japan on the 30th, and she is currently planning to perform her acting career in Korea by reviewing her next film.

Singer and actor Goo Hara released a behind-the-scenes photo during filming.

Goo Hara posted several photos on his instagram on the 21st with an article entitled "Return Behind Photos".

Goo Hara in the public photo is staring at the camera wearing a floral one piece. Especially, during the shooting, he showed a professional appearance to monitor carefully and attracted Eye-catching.

Many netizens who responded to this responded such as "I am pretty and I do not speak properly", "I think I am not a person", "I am very dressed and very pretty".

Meanwhile, Goo Hara will release her digital single "WILD" in Japan on the 30th, and she is currently planning to perform her acting career in Korea by reviewing her next film.