"Imago, Pacific Ocean"...Goo Hara, Beautiful looks that can not be hidden by sunglass.

Goo Hara from girl group Kara has released a beautiful look selfie.Goo Hara posted a picture on Instagram on the 3rd, saying, My forehead is Pacific Ocean.Goo Hara, wearing a strapped sleeve with a hairstyle that reveals her forehead, is making a chic look with a large sunglass. Netizens responded such as Im beautiful.Goo Hara is in charge of JTBC4 My Mad Beauty Diary MC, a comprehensive channel.

Goo Hara from girl group Kara has released a beautiful look selfie.

Goo Hara posted a picture on Instagram on the 3rd, saying, "My forehead is Pacific Ocean." Goo Hara, wearing a strapped sleeve with a hairstyle that reveals her forehead, is making a chic look with a large sunglass. Netizens responded such as "I'm beautiful".

Goo Hara is in charge of JTBC4 'My Mad Beauty Diary' MC, a comprehensive channel.