"I'm going to be my husband"...'Kim's Secretary' Park Seo-joon, world for Park Min-young Romantic Proposal

The marriage of Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young of Why is Secretary Kim?Park Seo-joon proposes world romantic to Park Min-youngIn the TVN drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It, which aired on the 25th, Young-joon (Park Seo-joon) was shown to make a sweet proposal to Park Min-young.When the smile was left and the husband and the husband had dinner together, Young Jun said, Moy Yat can go home and eat dinner with Moy Yat and my body is full of MSG.I want to marry Kim Mi-so.The father of Smile (Cho Deok-hyun) also allowed the two to marry. Young-joon formally considered proposing to Smile.After agonizing, Young-joon decided to do a proposal in Las Vegas and asked Smile to go on vacation there.However, Smile opposed going on vacation, saying that there are many eyes to see as the relationship between himself and Young Jun is known.As Young-joons troubles continued, the smile was drunk at a dinner with Bong (Hwang Bo-ra) and Kim Jia (Pyo Ye-jin).Sarah and Jia told Young Jun, who appeared at the dinner party, I will call him a smile boyfriend.Even in the sudden words of Sarah and Jia, Young Jun had no intention of proposing, but the smile was a huge proposal called Donjira, and Young Jun was greatly embarrassed.Sung Yeon (Lee Tae-hwan) advised Young-joon that Proposal should not be followed by others and should not be shown off.If you think about what smiles like and what you want to do most to smiles, you will get answers.Young-joon called Smile and asked her to come home. Young-juns proposal was all hand-crafted. She wrote in a sketchbook, played the piano, and sang.A smile shed tears at the Proposal, which is not huge and for himself.Young-joon said, I was impressed when I called you, so I came to sleep well. So I will sing for the rest of my life.Im very polite and romantic, he said, kneeling down and handing him the ring. Will you marry me? He smiled.Young-joon said, I hear the answer in the fifth proposal. He said he loved him and smiled, I love you.The two then gave romantic kisses and thrilled viewers.Young-joon and the smile, who are now married, are interested in how the sweet ending of the two will be drawn.TVN Why is Secretary Kim doing that broadcast capture
The marriage of Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young of Why is Secretary Kim?Park Seo-joon proposes world romantic to Park Min-youngIn the TVN drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It, which aired on the 25th, Young-joon (Park Seo-joon) was shown to make a sweet proposal to Park Min-young.When the smile was left and the husband and the husband had dinner together, Young Jun said, Moy Yat can go home and eat dinner with Moy Yat and my body is full of MSG.I want to marry Kim Mi-so.The father of Smile (Cho Deok-hyun) also allowed the two to marry. Young-joon formally considered proposing to Smile.After agonizing, Young-joon decided to do a proposal in Las Vegas and asked Smile to go on vacation there.However, Smile opposed going on vacation, saying that there are many eyes to see as the relationship between himself and Young Jun is known.As Young-joons troubles continued, the smile was drunk at a dinner with Bong (Hwang Bo-ra) and Kim Jia (Pyo Ye-jin).Sarah and Jia told Young Jun, who appeared at the dinner party, I will call him a smile boyfriend.Even in the sudden words of Sarah and Jia, Young Jun had no intention of proposing, but the smile was a huge proposal called Donjira, and Young Jun was greatly embarrassed.Sung Yeon (Lee Tae-hwan) advised Young-joon that Proposal should not be followed by others and should not be shown off.If you think about what smiles like and what you want to do most to smiles, you will get answers.Young-joon called Smile and asked her to come home. Young-juns proposal was all hand-crafted. She wrote in a sketchbook, played the piano, and sang.A smile shed tears at the Proposal, which is not huge and for himself.Young-joon said, I was impressed when I called you, so I came to sleep well. So I will sing for the rest of my life.Im very polite and romantic, he said, kneeling down and handing him the ring. Will you marry me? He smiled.Young-joon said, I hear the answer in the fifth proposal. He said he loved him and smiled, I love you.The two then gave romantic kisses and thrilled viewers.Young-joon and the smile, who are now married, are interested in how the sweet ending of the two will be drawn.TVN Why is Secretary Kim doing that broadcast capture

The marriage of Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young of 'Why is Secretary Kim?' Park Seo-joon proposes world Romantic to Park Min-young

In the TVN drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It, which aired on the 25th, Young-joon (Park Seo-joon) was shown to make a sweet Proposal to Park Min-young.

When the smile was left and the husband and the husband had dinner together, Young Jun said, "Moy Yat can go home and eat dinner with Moy Yat and my body is full of MSG. I want to marry Kim Mi-so.”

The father of Smile (Cho Deok-hyun) also allowed the two to marry. Young-joon formally considered proposing to Smile.

After agonizing, Young-joon decided to do a Proposal in Las Vegas and asked Smile to go on vacation there. However, Smile opposed going on vacation, saying that there are many eyes to see as the relationship between himself and Young Jun is known.

As Young-joon's troubles continued, the smile was drunk at a dinner with Bong (Hwang Bo-ra) and Kim Jia (Pyo Ye-jin). Sarah and Jia told Young Jun, who appeared at the dinner party, "I will call him a smile boyfriend."

Even in the sudden words of Sarah and Jia, Young Jun had no intention of proposing, but the smile was a huge Proposal called "Donjira", and Young Jun was greatly embarrassed.

Sung Yeon (Lee Tae-hwan) advised Young-joon that Proposal should not be followed by others and should not be shown off. “If you think about what smiles like and what you want to do most to smiles, you will get answers.”

Young-joon called Smile and asked her to come home. Young-jun’s Proposal was all hand-crafted. She wrote in a sketchbook, played the piano, and sang. A smile shed tears at the Proposal, which is not huge and for himself.

Young-joon said, "I was impressed when I called you, so I came to sleep well. So I will sing for the rest of my life. “I’m very polite and Romantic,” he said, kneeling down and handing him the ring. “Will you marry me?” He smiled. Young-joon said, "I hear the answer in the fifth Proposal." He said he loved him and smiled, "I love you." The two then gave Romantic kisses and thrilled viewers.

Young-joon and the smile, who are now married, are interested in how the sweet ending of the two will be drawn.

TVN 'Why is Secretary Kim doing that' broadcast capture