"I like hot"...Han Sun-hwa reveals the shape of a swimsuit with shoulder exposed

Actress Han Sun-hwa from Girl Group Secret showed off her swimsuit figure.Han Sun-hwa posted a photo on his instagram today (6th) with a short article I like hot.In the open photo, Han Seon Hwa is having a good time in the swimming pool.Han Sun-hwa was laughing in a shoulder-revealed swimsuit, and posed in a dress swimsuit with a colorful pattern.The netizens responded that both swimwear fit well, I like hot and I am so beautiful that my eyes are bushy.On the other hand, Han Sun-hwa is taking a rest after MBC drama Deryls husband Ojakdu which ended in May.
Actress Han Sun-hwa from Girl Group Secret showed off her swimsuit figure.Han Sun-hwa posted a photo on his instagram today (6th) with a short article I like hot.In the open photo, Han Seon Hwa is having a good time in the swimming pool.Han Sun-hwa was laughing in a shoulder-revealed swimsuit, and posed in a dress swimsuit with a colorful pattern.The netizens responded that both swimwear fit well, I like hot and I am so beautiful that my eyes are bushy.On the other hand, Han Sun-hwa is taking a rest after MBC drama Deryls husband Ojakdu which ended in May.

Actress Han Sun-hwa from Girl Group Secret showed off her swimsuit figure.

Han Sun-hwa posted a photo on his instagram today (6th) with a short article "I like hot".

In the open photo, Han Seon Hwa is having a good time in the swimming pool. Han Sun-hwa was laughing in a shoulder-revealed swimsuit, and posed in a dress swimsuit with a colorful pattern.

The netizens responded that "both swimwear fit well", "I like hot" and "I am so beautiful that my eyes are bushy".

On the other hand, Han Sun-hwa is taking a rest after MBC drama 'Deryl's husband Ojakdu' which ended in May.