Hotfeld Park Ye-eun "Open Love Burden NO, I am willing to reveal it if the other party wants it later"

Hotfeld Park Ye-eun, who has recently made headlines by revealing his hairy real life life at MBN Bad Girl, has taken a photo shoot with bnt.In this three-concept pictorial, he showed a dreamy mood wearing a unique pattern suit, and a colorful figure such as a pink two-piece appealing to his lovely charm and a casual costume sitting at the window, revealing a fresh atmosphere.In an interview after the filming, he said, I was worried that it would not be too fun at first, but I am grateful and surprised that you have a lot of interest.Not long ago, the show was depicted as the first success in building my house for the first time in my life, but a three-story mansion was released and collected topics.When asked why he moved to him, he received a simple answer: I am influenced by the weather and I like the terrace.Hotfeld Park Ye-eun, who released the album in April, said he made a lot of effort to show his beautiful appearance with his own music ahead of this comeback.In particular, the title song Become a comforter was written based on the experience of riding a thumb, and more than 90% of the lyrics were actually said.He also lost about 10kg ahead of his comeback, saying, I checked and managed the weight every day with the goal of entering the 40kg range, and it took about two parties to enter the target weight.On the other hand, the hot felt Park Ye-eun, who moved to Amoeba Culture, where the dynamic duo is head of JYP, which has been in the company for a long time.When asked about Park Jin-youngs response to the fact that he had moved his agency thanks to Gakos proposal at the end of the contract, he replied, I supported him because my will was so firm.When asked to compare the two agencies, he said, If JYP is like a family, Amoeba Culture is like a friend.When he made his debut as a girl group in 2007, Wonder Girls was a family-like being and a time that he could never forget: he still stays in touch with the members and stays strong.This year is also the year when Wonder Girls members actively performed solo activities.Park Ye-eun and Yubins successive solo activities from the stern, he said, We depend on each other and support and support.In this interview, I was able to hear why he changed his name, which has already been widely known as Park Ye-eun. If you work as Park Ye-eun, you will think a lot of image as a Wonder Girls member.I thought I should show my own color to make my own music world, so I changed my name. I could hear the story of Park Ye-eun, not the appearance of the broadcast.He said that he is not interested in luxury goods. He also said that he does not care about skin care.I recently went to dermatology once in a year. As for the actual personality, he said, If you were born a man, you would have been a general.The alcohol is about two bottles of soju, and I use English a lot when I take the shot, he said.The match against Germany was really touching, he said, adding, I think the Korean players who showed their determination are really cool.When asked if he had a role model, he said, No, I do not think I want to follow someones life.When asked if he had a public love experience and if he had the burden of revealing his future love affair, he said, There is no such thing.If you want to reveal it, you will have a public relationship, he said honestly. I really want to do love, he said, asking about his future love plans.I want to meet someone who fits well with values. Finally, when asked about his plan for this year, he concluded the interview by saying, I will prepare for a regular album by the autumn and winter of the second half.Editor: Hwang Yeon Do Photo: Filming, Editing by Hong Do Yeon: Lee Jae-yeop, Kim Ji-ye Ideal: Style Nanda Clock: Clase 14 Jewelry: Traviche Hair: Hi Chicks Hair: First, Kim Sun-woo Make-up: First, Cho Eun-jung Directors Place: Studio Bonumnews report

Hotfeld Park Ye-eun, who has recently made headlines by revealing his hairy real life life at MBN Bad Girl, has taken a photo shoot with bnt.

In this three-concept pictorial, he showed a dreamy mood wearing a unique pattern suit, and a colorful figure such as a pink two-piece appealing to his lovely charm and a casual costume sitting at the window, revealing a fresh atmosphere.

In an interview after the filming, he said, "I was worried that it would not be too fun at first, but I am grateful and surprised that you have a lot of interest." Not long ago, the show was depicted as the first success in building my house for the first time in my life, but a three-story mansion was released and collected topics. When asked why he moved to him, he received a simple answer: "I am influenced by the weather and I like the terrace."

Hotfeld Park Ye-eun, who released the album in April, said he made a lot of effort to show his beautiful appearance with his own music ahead of this comeback. In particular, the title song 'Become a comforter' was written based on the experience of riding a thumb, and more than 90% of the lyrics were actually said. He also lost about 10kg ahead of his comeback, saying, "I checked and managed the weight every day with the goal of entering the 40kg range, and it took about two parties to enter the target weight."

On the other hand, the hot felt Park Ye-eun, who moved to Amoeba Culture, where the dynamic duo is head of JYP, which has been in the company for a long time. When asked about Park Jin-young's response to the fact that he had moved his agency thanks to Gako's proposal at the end of the contract, he replied, "I supported him because my will was so firm." When asked to compare the two agencies, he said, "If JYP is like a family, Amoeba Culture is like a friend."

When he made his debut as a girl group in 2007, Wonder Girls was a family-like being and a time that he could never forget: he still stays in touch with the members and stays strong. This year is also the year when Wonder Girls members actively performed solo activities. Park Ye-eun and Yubin's successive solo activities from the stern, he said, "We depend on each other and support and support."

In this interview, I was able to hear why he changed his name, which has already been widely known as Park Ye-eun. "If you work as Park Ye-eun, you will think a lot of image as a Wonder Girls member. I thought I should show my own color to make my own music world, so I changed my name. "

I could hear the story of Park Ye-eun, not the appearance of the broadcast. He said that he is not interested in luxury goods. He also said that he does not care about skin care. I recently went to dermatology once in a year. " As for the actual personality, he said, "If you were born a man, you would have been a general." “The alcohol is about two bottles of soju, and I use English a lot when I take the shot,” he said.

“The match against Germany was really touching,” he said, adding, “I think the Korean players who showed their determination are really cool.” When asked if he had a role model, he said, "No, I do not think I want to follow someone's life."

When asked if he had a public love experience and if he had the burden of revealing his future love affair, he said, "There is no such thing. “If you want to reveal it, you will have a public relationship,” he said honestly. “I really want to do love,” he said, asking about his future love plans. I want to meet someone who fits well with values. "

Finally, when asked about his plan for this year, he concluded the interview by saying, "I will prepare for a regular album by the autumn and winter of the second half."

Editor: Hwang Yeon Do Photo: Filming, Editing by Hong Do Yeon: Lee Jae-yeop, Kim Ji-ye Ideal: Style Nanda Clock: Clase 14 Jewelry: Traviche Hair: Hi Chicks Hair: First, Kim Sun-woo Make-up: First, Cho Eun-jung Director's Place: Studio Bonum

news report