Hong Soo-Ah, 'Beautiful looks like a doll'

<p>On the afternoon of the 20th, the KBS 2TV night continuous drama Love To The End Production Presentation was held at Seoul Yeongdeungpo Time Square.</p><p>Extremely Love Has Gone I can not help it Particularly in these lifetime I protect only one love Finish searching for happiness My family melodrama Love until the end comes after the dolls house on 23rd It is broadcasted at 7:50 pm through KBS 2 TV.</p><p>Actor Hong Soo-Ah is taking a pose. /</p>

On the afternoon of the 20th, the KBS 2TV night continuous drama 'Love To The End' Production Presentation was held at Seoul Yeongdeungpo Time Square.

Extremely Love Has Gone I can not help it Particularly in these lifetime I protect only one love Finish searching for happiness My family melodrama "Love until the end" comes after the "doll's house" on 23rd It is broadcasted at 7:50 pm through KBS 2 TV.

Actor Hong Soo-Ah is taking a pose. /