"History: Seol Min-seok" "All The Butlers" captured by the "Mildang" Perfect Planman

Thirteenth Master Seol Min-Seok falls into the perfect wheat party.In SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 8th, the end king of self-management, Perfect Planman, the thirteenth master, is Seol Min-seok, a man who reads history.On this day, Lee Sang-yoon did not know the masters identity even in the final hint of Earl and History, even facing the master Seol Min-seok, and he looked puzzled.I will make it a history expert for one night and two days, said Seol Min-Seok. I was shocked that I did not recognize me.If you know history, you cant know me on the land of the Republic of Korea; if you know history, you can see Seol Min-seok, he boasted, I think Ive been very successful.I was invited and went to the All The Butlers homepage.I have to look at the essence of why I should do this broadcast. He surprised everyone by telling the planning intention of All The Butlers accurately.Its a very successful thing to come out as master of All The Butlers, he explained.Seol Min-Seok prepared for a more Perfect lecture to students through CG technology.Seol Min-seok, who received the idea of ​​the members along with the meaning of the cancer technique implied as mimimigwanger, enlightened and laughed at Dono.He added that if students can understand easily and funly, they are not ashamed of the sharks or sharks.Seol Min-Seok took his disciples to the regular house of Noryangjins representative food, Cupbap. He said, Its like a family.Seol Min-Seok said: I swept all states in middle school with plays and directing.The self-esteem at that time was 100 times that of Lee Seung-gi, he said. But I failed to get to the theater film department and was called a failure of life. I was shocked to see the musical Empress Myeongseong; from then on I began to study our history, she announced his beginnings, which began to read history.In particular, Lee Sang-yoon, a graduate of Seoul National University, asked, How did you study when you were a high school student?I only slept once throughout the high school class, he recalled. I did not get up until I arrived at school and went home. I memorized English words during my break.Lee Sang-yoon added, But I slept at the time I had to sleep, adding that I had slept at 11 oclock after watching the 10 oclock drama.Seol Min-Seok admired the storm and asked many of the candidates of All States for a video letter, saying, It is really important to say that when you sleep, it is key to sleep.Master Seol Min-Seoks self-care checks down to the weight decimal - the one with the scales out of his bag.I have been weighting for 30 years after I lost 30kg, he said, referring to the days when I had a hard time climbing the stairs with 100kg in the past.Lee Sang-yoon asked, Are you happy with your life in control? Seol Min-seok replied, Im so happy, sleep is dead and sleep.Seol Min-Seok and members looked and talked about unification: Seol Min-Seok is trying to get elementary school students to understand unificationThe members looked at North Korea, which is closer than they thought, and said, If one day I can walk there naturally.Seol Min-seok, who led the curiosity of his disciples with the North Korean horse quiz, previously put Lemon Eating on Park Hang-seo as a penalty.Entertainment veteran Lee Seung-gi was also fooled into the masters smuggling operation and gave a big laugh.On the other hand, Seol Min-Seoks house was first unveiled on the day, and disciples who saw his house clean in a simple style like a model house admired it as a luxury house of the past.
Thirteenth Master Seol Min-Seok falls into the perfect wheat party.In SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 8th, the end king of self-management, Perfect Planman, the thirteenth master, is Seol Min-seok, a man who reads history.On this day, Lee Sang-yoon did not know the masters identity even in the final hint of Earl and History, even facing the master Seol Min-seok, and he looked puzzled.I will make it a history expert for one night and two days, said Seol Min-Seok. I was shocked that I did not recognize me.If you know history, you cant know me on the land of the Republic of Korea; if you know history, you can see Seol Min-seok, he boasted, I think Ive been very successful.I was invited and went to the All The Butlers homepage.I have to look at the essence of why I should do this broadcast. He surprised everyone by telling the planning intention of All The Butlers accurately.Its a very successful thing to come out as master of All The Butlers, he explained.Seol Min-Seok prepared for a more Perfect lecture to students through CG technology.Seol Min-seok, who received the idea of ​​the members along with the meaning of the cancer technique implied as mimimigwanger, enlightened and laughed at Dono.He added that if students can understand easily and funly, they are not ashamed of the sharks or sharks.Seol Min-Seok took his disciples to the regular house of Noryangjins representative food, Cupbap. He said, Its like a family.Seol Min-Seok said: I swept all states in middle school with plays and directing.The self-esteem at that time was 100 times that of Lee Seung-gi, he said. But I failed to get to the theater film department and was called a failure of life. I was shocked to see the musical Empress Myeongseong; from then on I began to study our history, she announced his beginnings, which began to read history.In particular, Lee Sang-yoon, a graduate of Seoul National University, asked, How did you study when you were a high school student?I only slept once throughout the high school class, he recalled. I did not get up until I arrived at school and went home. I memorized English words during my break.Lee Sang-yoon added, But I slept at the time I had to sleep, adding that I had slept at 11 oclock after watching the 10 oclock drama.Seol Min-Seok admired the storm and asked many of the candidates of All States for a video letter, saying, It is really important to say that when you sleep, it is key to sleep.Master Seol Min-Seoks self-care checks down to the weight decimal - the one with the scales out of his bag.I have been weighting for 30 years after I lost 30kg, he said, referring to the days when I had a hard time climbing the stairs with 100kg in the past.Lee Sang-yoon asked, Are you happy with your life in control? Seol Min-seok replied, Im so happy, sleep is dead and sleep.Seol Min-Seok and members looked and talked about unification: Seol Min-Seok is trying to get elementary school students to understand unificationThe members looked at North Korea, which is closer than they thought, and said, If one day I can walk there naturally.Seol Min-seok, who led the curiosity of his disciples with the North Korean horse quiz, previously put Lemon Eating on Park Hang-seo as a penalty.Entertainment veteran Lee Seung-gi was also fooled into the masters smuggling operation and gave a big laugh.On the other hand, Seol Min-Seoks house was first unveiled on the day, and disciples who saw his house clean in a simple style like a model house admired it as a luxury house of the past.

Thirteenth Master Seol Min-seok falls into the Perfect wheat party.

In SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 8th, the end king of self-management, 'Perfect Planman', the thirteenth master, is Seol Min-seok', a man who reads history.

On this day, Lee Sang-yoon did not know the master's identity even in the final hint of 'Earl and History', even facing the master Seol Min-seok, and he looked puzzled.

"I will make it a history expert for one night and two days," said Seol Min-seok. "I was shocked that I did not recognize me. "If you know history, you can't know me on the land of the Republic of Korea; if you know history, you can see Seol Min-seok," he boasted, "I think I've been very successful."

"I was invited and went to the All The Butlers' homepage. "I have to look at the essence of why I should do this broadcast." He surprised everyone by telling the 'planning intention' of All The Butlers' accurately. "It's a very successful thing to come out as master of All The Butlers'," he explained.

Seol Min-seok prepared for a more Perfect lecture to students through CG technology. Seol Min-seok, who received the idea of ​​the members along with the meaning of the cancer technique implied as 'mimimigwanger', enlightened and laughed at 'Dono'. He added that "if students can understand easily and funly, they are not ashamed of the sharks or sharks."

Seol Min-seok took his disciples to the regular house of Noryangjin's representative food, "Cupbap." He said, "It's like a family."

Seol Min-seok said: "I swept All states in middle school with plays and directing. The self-esteem at that time was 100 times that of Lee Seung-gi, "he said." But I failed to get to the theater film department and was called a failure of life. " "I was shocked to see the musical 'Empress Myeongseong'; from then on I began to study our history," she announced his beginnings, which began to read history.

In particular, Lee Sang-yoon, a graduate of Seoul National University, asked, "How did you study when you were a high school student?" "I only slept once throughout the high school class," he recalled. "I did not get up until I arrived at school and went home. I memorized English words during my break." Lee Sang-yoon added, "But I slept at the time I had to sleep," adding that I had slept at 11 o'clock after watching the 10 o'clock drama. Seol Min-seok admired the storm and asked many of the candidates of All states for a video letter, saying, "It is really important to say that when you sleep, it is key to sleep."

Master Seol Min-seok's self-care checks down to the weight decimal - the one with the scales out of his bag. "I have been weighting for 30 years after I lost 30kg," he said, referring to the days when I had a hard time climbing the stairs with 100kg in the past. Lee Sang-yoon asked, "Are you happy with your life in control?" Seol Min-seok replied, "I'm so happy, sleep is dead and sleep."

Seol Min-seok and members looked and talked about 'unification': Seol Min-seok is trying to get elementary school students to understand 'unification' The members looked at North Korea, which is closer than they thought, and said, "If one day I can walk there naturally."

Seol Min-seok, who led the curiosity of his disciples with the 'North Korean horse quiz', previously put 'Lemon Eating' on Park Hang-seo as a penalty. entertainment veteran Lee Seung-gi was also fooled into the master's 'smuggling' operation and gave a big laugh.

On the other hand, Seol Min-seok's house was first unveiled on the day, and disciples who saw his house clean in a simple style like a model house admired it as "a luxury house of the past."