"Heart Signal 2" Song Dae "The Best Actor? Hyun Joo Lim"

Heart Signal 2 performer Song Dae released additional pictures.In a recent photo with digital magazine GIOAMI KOREA, Song Dae caught the eye with her intense style and makeup.If it was an image of pure and feminine charm, this picture showed sexy and charismatic through smokey makeup and neutral fashion.Especially, in Heart Signal Season 2, the legs and ant waists that were hidden due to winter shooting were revealed and attracted attention.Song Dae said, I feel like I have tears because I am so sorry, I feel sorry. I cried on the day of Signal House, and the day of the broadcast.I came out of Signal House this January, and for the next five months I had been in touch with the cast and monitored the broadcasts.What are we doing now? Were not supposed to meet next Friday. I feel cool and sorry for the long journey.When asked about the cast that became best friends through Heart Signal, he replied, Im Hyun-joo (Im) and Im close to home, I often see it because its about ten minutes by car.As a program concept that tracks love psychology, I was also curious about the performers reaction to the comments released by entertainers and analysts who analyze psychology in the studio.When asked, Who was the most accurate Signal judge? He replied, Dr. Yang Jae-woong.Song Dae said, I was very scientific in psychological analysis because I was a psychiatrist, and I was very surprised not only by myself but also by all the performers.The studios can not see everything in the Signal House because they only see the edited version, but Dr. Yang almost met the psychology of the performers.I was surprised to see that the authors had been able to analyze the characters and patterns of each performer, he said.

Heart Signal 2' performer Song Dae released additional pictures.

In a recent photo with digital magazine GIOAMI KOREA, Song Dae caught the eye with her intense style and makeup. If it was an image of pure and feminine charm, this picture showed sexy and charismatic through smokey makeup and neutral fashion.

Especially, in Heart Signal Season 2', the legs and ant waists that were hidden due to winter shooting were revealed and attracted attention.

Song Dae said, "I feel like I have tears because I am so sorry, I feel sorry. I cried on the day of Signal House, and the day of the broadcast. I came out of Signal House this January, and for the next five months I had been in touch with the cast and monitored the broadcasts. “What are we doing now? We’re not supposed to meet next Friday.” “I feel cool and sorry for the long journey.”

When asked about the cast that became best friends through Heart Signal, he replied, “I’m Hyun-joo (Im) and I’m close to home, I often see it because it’s about ten minutes by car.”

As a program concept that tracks love psychology, I was also curious about the performers' reaction to the comments released by entertainers and analysts who analyze psychology in the studio. When asked, "Who was the most accurate Signal judge?" He replied, "Dr. Yang Jae-woong."

Song Dae said, "I was very scientific in psychological analysis because I was a psychiatrist, and I was very surprised not only by myself but also by all the performers. The studios can not see everything in the Signal House because they only see the edited version, but Dr. Yang almost met the psychology of the performers. “I was surprised to see that the authors had been able to analyze the characters and patterns of each performer,” he said.