translator Ahn Hyon-mo of 'Hattoo 3' Beautiful look, first meeting with husband Rimer

Beautiful looks translator Ahn Hyun-mo has spoken out about her first meeting with husband Rimer.In KBS 2TV entertainment Happy Together 3 broadcasted on the 5th, Hattu-dong: Hot trend trend special feature, Park Kyung-rim, Kim Ji-hye, Ahn Hyun-mo, Jesse, who are causing hot trend in each field, appeared.I can not adapt to the performance, said Ahn Hyun-mo. It is a program I have been begging for a long time. I said I would be like an audience on the phone.I never expected it, said Ahn Hyun-mo, referring to the name being put on the search term during the North Korea-U.S. summit, but the talks were 20 hours live from early morning to late night.But as soon as I started in the morning, I was on the search list. I have not even started the talks yet, and the results have not been released.After the BTS award at the Billboard Awards, it became a hot topic that RM stopped interpreting at the same time when he spoke his feelings.I didnt want to miss any of the voice of the RM, said Ahn Hyun-mo, representing fans minds.Also, Ahn Hyun-mo said, I keep listening to BTS songs, and I hum at home without knowing it.I could not see my husband, he said. I sing my husbands company song as a medley because I think my husband is singing another song. As for the meeting with her husband, Rimer said, I did not expect my acquaintance to have dinner together, but the story was so good and I felt similar to my father.Ahn Hyun-mo graduated from Daewon Foreign Language High School and graduated from Seoul National University with a masters degree in linguistics and Korean Foreign Language Interpretation History.So I did it because it was fun even if anyone did not order it. I also told him about the secret to studying English. I liked English, so I watched more than 100 videotapes my father bought at the time.I wrote and wrote it alone. It was in the lower grades of elementary school. KBS 2TV Entertainment Happy Together3 Screen Capture

Beautiful look's translator Ahn Hyun-mo has spoken out about her first meeting with husband Rimer.

In KBS 2TV entertainment Happy Together 3' broadcasted on the 5th, 'Hattu-dong: Hot trend trend special feature', 'Park Kyung-rim, Kim Ji-hye, Ahn Hyun-mo, Jesse, who are causing Hot trend in each field, appeared.

"I can not adapt to the performance," said Ahn Hyun-mo. "It is a program I have been begging for a long time. I said I would be like an audience on the phone."

"I never expected it," said Ahn Hyun-mo, referring to the name being put on the search term during the North Korea-U.S. summit, "but the talks were 20 hours live from early morning to late night. But as soon as I started in the morning, I was on the search list. I have not even started the talks yet, and the results have not been released.

After the BTS award at the Billboard Awards, it became a hot topic that RM stopped interpreting at the same time when he spoke his feelings. "I didn't want to miss any of the voice of the RM," said Ahn Hyun-mo, representing fans' minds.

Also, Ahn Hyun-mo said, "I keep listening to BTS songs, and I hum at home without knowing it. I could not see my husband, "he said." I sing my husband's company song as a medley because I think my husband is singing another song. "

As for the meeting with her husband, Rimer said, "I did not expect my acquaintance to have dinner together, but the story was so good and I felt similar to my father."

Ahn Hyun-mo graduated from Daewon Foreign Language High School and graduated from Seoul National University with a master's degree in linguistics and Korean Foreign Language Interpretation History. So I did it because it was fun even if anyone did not order it. "

I also told him about the secret to studying English. "I liked English, so I watched more than 100 videotapes my father bought at the time. I wrote and wrote it alone. It was in the lower grades of elementary school. "

KBS 2TV Entertainment Happy Together3' Screen Capture