'Hatu 3' Ahn Hyon-mo was in charge.

Ahn Hyon-mo, an interpreter of The Great Age who appeared on KBS2 Happy Together, created a new artistic character called Logic Jeongyeon Talker and firmly caught the eyes of the house theater.It started with a logic that sticks to the ear, and it started to play all the way to the charm of the lover.In this honey jam, Happy Together took the top spot in the same time zone.According to Nielsen Korea, the ratings of the Happy Together metropolitan area were 4.8% (based on Part 1) and the nationwide ratings were 4.7% (based on Part 1), proving once again the strongest person on Thursday night, ranking first in the same time zone.The 5th broadcast of Thursday nights Happy Together (hereinafter referred to as Hattoo 3), which is loved by viewers, is a part of Hattudong: Hot Trend Grand Prix Special and Lena Park, SHINee, Mamamus Legendary Jo Dong-A: Call My Song - The King of Performance Special featuring Park Myeong-su, Lena Park, SHINee and Mamamu. Here we go.Among them, Haetu-dong: Hot Trend Grand Prix Special featured a big fun for viewers by showing the honey jam talk that Park Kyung-rim, Kim Ji-hye, Ahn Hyun-mo, and Jesse, who are among the most popular women who are causing hot trends in each field.On the day of the broadcast, Ahn Hyon-mo caught the attention of viewers by revealing the back story of the North American Summit interpreter that made the world shake.He said that he was afraid of his name in a real-time search term following North American Summit and Kim Jong Eun, and said, I thought it would be a big deal if I made a mistake or made a mistake.On the other hand, Ahn Hyon-mo said, On the day of North American Summit (two leaders) talked without a microphone and heard nothing.I wanted to hear a word, and I put my ear on the monitor without knowing it. In addition, Ahn Hyon-mo has attracted attention by expressing the grievances caused by preparing the Billboard Music Awards and the interpretation of the North American Summit at the same time.I even heard the illusion that President Trump would call fake love, he said, making viewers laugh.In addition, Ahn Hyon-mo revealed the BTS entry and attracted attention.I was preparing for the interpretation of the Billboard Music Awards and I liked BTS, he said. I could stop watching it, but I kept seeing the video.When the FM made the award, it seemed that (the fans) would not want to miss a single voice, said Ahn Hyun-mo.I did not want to put my voice on my ears and listen to it. In particular, Ahn Hyun-mo said, The song of BTS pops out without knowing me. He said, If you have a husband, you will sing a brand new music medley.In the meantime, Ahn Hyon-mo said, I felt like my father and I was talking well. After the hot-blooded bulletproof fan, I showed a sweet love figure and smelled the smell of salt in the house theater.In this way, when the water of Ahn Hyon-mo flows, MCs say, Jeongyeon is formal and formal. It is the first type of talk I see.Ahn Hyon-mo created a new entertainment character called Logic Jeongyeon Talker, capturing real-time search terms and capturing the hearts of viewers.Meanwhile, at the end of the broadcast, Park Myeong-su, Lena Park, SHINee, and Mamamu, who appeared in Legendary Jo Dong-A: Call My Song - Special Feature of the King of Performance, predicted a chewy work-out war.In particular, those who are shocked and frightened by looking at the monitor are revealed, raising expectations for next weeks broadcast.Meanwhile, Happy Together is broadcast every Thursday night at 11:10 pm.

Ahn Hyon-mo, an interpreter of "The Great Age" who appeared on KBS2 Happy Together', created a new artistic character called 'Logic Jeongyeon Talker' and firmly caught the eyes of the house theater. It started with a logic that sticks to the ear, and it started to play all the way to the charm of the lover.

In this 'honey jam', Happy Together' took the top spot in the same time zone. According to Nielsen Korea, the ratings of the "Happy Together" metropolitan area were 4.8% (based on Part 1) and the nationwide ratings were 4.7% (based on Part 1), proving once again the strongest person on Thursday night, ranking first in the same time zone.

The 5th broadcast of Thursday night's "Happy Together" (hereinafter referred to as "Hattoo 3"), which is loved by viewers, is a part of "Hattudong: Hot trend Grand Prix Special" and "Lena Park, SHINee, Mamamu's "Legendary Jo Dong-A: Call My Song - The King of Performance Special" featuring Park Myeong-su, Lena Park, SHINee and Mamamu. Here we go. Among them, 'Haetu-dong: Hot trend Grand Prix Special' featured a big fun for viewers by showing the honey jam talk that Park Kyung-rim, Kim Ji-hye, Ahn Hyun-mo, and Jesse, who are among the most popular women who are causing Hot trends in each field.

On the day of the broadcast, Ahn Hyon-mo caught the attention of viewers by revealing the back story of the "North American Summit" interpreter that made the world shake. He said that he was afraid of his name in a real-time search term following North American Summit and Kim Jong Eun, and said, "I thought it would be a big deal if I made a mistake or made a mistake." On the other hand, Ahn Hyon-mo said, "On the day of 'North American Summit' (two leaders) talked without a microphone and heard nothing. I wanted to hear a word, and I put my ear on the monitor without knowing it. "

In addition, Ahn Hyon-mo has attracted attention by expressing the grievances caused by preparing the Billboard Music Awards and the interpretation of the North American Summit at the same time. "I even heard the illusion that President Trump would call 'fake love'," he said, making viewers laugh.

In addition, Ahn Hyon-mo revealed the BTS entry and attracted attention. "I was preparing for the interpretation of the Billboard Music Awards and I liked BTS," he said. "I could stop watching it, but I kept seeing the video." "When the FM made the award, it seemed that (the fans) would not want to miss a single voice," said Ahn Hyun-mo. I did not want to put my voice on my ears and listen to it. "

In particular, Ahn Hyun-mo said, "The song of BTS pops out without knowing me." He said, "If you have a husband, you will sing a brand new music medley." In the meantime, Ahn Hyon-mo said, "I felt like my father and I was talking well." After the hot-blooded bulletproof fan, I showed a sweet love figure and smelled the smell of salt in the house theater.

In this way, when the water of Ahn Hyon-mo flows, MCs say, "Jeongyeon is formal and formal. It is the first type of talk I see." Ahn Hyon-mo created a new entertainment character called 'Logic Jeongyeon Talker', capturing real-time search terms and capturing the hearts of viewers.

Meanwhile, at the end of the broadcast, Park Myeong-su, Lena Park, SHINee, and Mamamu, who appeared in "Legendary Jo Dong-A: Call My Song - Special Feature of the King of Performance", predicted a chewy work-out war. In particular, those who are shocked and frightened by looking at the monitor are revealed, raising expectations for next week's broadcast.

Meanwhile, Happy Together' is broadcast every Thursday night at 11:10 pm.