"Hattoo 3" Ahn Hyon-mo "husband Reimer, likes character with my father."

Happy Together Ahn Hyon-mo reveals her love story with husband ReimerIn KBS2 Happy Together 3 broadcasted on the 5th, Park Kyung-rim, Kim Ji-hye, Ahn Hyun-mo and Jesse appeared as guests as special feature of the exciting wind.On the day, Ahn Hyon-mo said, I met my acquaintance because I had a meal place.I went out without expecting anything, but it worked well, said Ahn Hyun-mo, but my father and character were similar.Ahn Hyon-mo also joined BTS in preparing for the Billboard Music Awards interpretation.I do not know, I will hum BTS Fake Love, he said. I am sorry for my husband Reimer, so I deliberately sing my husbands company song as a medley.

Happy Together' Ahn Hyon-mo reveals her Love Story with husband Reimer

In KBS2 Happy Together 3' broadcasted on the 5th, Park Kyung-rim, Kim Ji-hye, Ahn Hyun-mo and Jesse appeared as guests as 'special feature of the exciting wind.'

On the day, Ahn Hyon-mo said, "I met my acquaintance because I had a meal place."

“I went out without expecting anything, but it worked well,” said Ahn Hyun-mo, “but my father and character were similar.”

Ahn Hyon-mo also joined BTS in preparing for the "Billboard Music Awards" interpretation. I do not know, I will hum BTS 'Fake Love', "he said." I am sorry for my husband Reimer, so I deliberately sing my husband's company song as a medley. "