Goo Hara 'beautiful look to live alone in the world'

Goo Hara, commissioned as Ambassadors, said: I am delighted to be named Ambassadors of a meaningful film festival that loves animals and respects life.My family, cat chacha, pico and mango, are always a great comfort and relief to me, and I want to add a little heart to making a happy world with them. The Black Cauldron World will meet citizens with various events along with animal movie programs for five days from 17th to 21st of next month.

Goo Hara, commissioned as Ambassadors, said: "I am delighted to be named Ambassadors of a meaningful film festival that loves animals and respects life. My family, cat chacha, pico and mango, are always a great comfort and relief to me, and I want to add a little heart to making a happy world with them. "

The Black Cauldron World will meet citizens with various events along with animal movie programs for five days from 17th to 21st of next month.