Golden Child Jaehyun "Style role model? BTS V.Airport fashion cool" (picture)

Group Golden Child members Jaehyun and Bomin showed a visual picture full of refreshing beauty in the July issue of Cece.They were selected as the main characters of the July issue of I FEEL BEAUTIFUL and showed off the aspect of emerging idol visual members.The staffs elasticity continued to the performances of those who made the atmosphere of the photo shoot fresh with only one fruit.In the interview with the photo shoot, Golden Child Jaehyun and Bomin released the daily life episode that fans are curious about.Asked what is the most memorable styling in recent years, Bomin said, I have never shown my heart because I am the youngest today, but I exposed my shoulder for the first time today. Jaehyun expressed his expectation for a new challenge.When I look at airport fashion, I always wear it as if someone had decorated it. I also store my picture while wearing it like this. The unexpected questions that followed the interview also revealed the wits of Jaehyun and Bomin with a sensible answer.As a summer fashion look, Jaehyun recommended  jeans on white T-shirts and Bomin said, I finished with lactic acid bacteria, multivitamins and lutein for eyes in the morning, and antlers or red ginseng in the evening .On the other hand, the honest interviews and pictures of Golden Child Bomin and Jaehyun can be found on the CES July issue and CES homepage. Mission parsable video boasting of two chemi can be found on CES Instagram and Facebook page.photo-sec

Group Golden Child members Jaehyun and Bomin showed a visual picture full of refreshing beauty in the July issue of 'Cece'.

They were selected as the main characters of the July issue of "I FEEL BEAUTIFUL" and showed off the aspect of emerging idol visual members. The staff's elasticity continued to the performances of those who made the atmosphere of the photo shoot fresh with only one fruit.

In the interview with the photo shoot, Golden Child Jaehyun and Bomin released the daily life episode that fans are curious about. Asked what is the most memorable styling in recent years, Bomin said, "I have never shown my heart because I am the youngest today, but I exposed my shoulder for the first time today." Jaehyun expressed his expectation for a new challenge. When I look at airport fashion, I always wear it as if someone had decorated it. I also store my picture while wearing it like this. "

The unexpected questions that followed the interview also revealed the wits of Jaehyun and Bomin with a sensible answer. As a summer fashion look, Jaehyun recommended " jeans on white T-shirts" and Bomin said, "I finished with lactic acid bacteria, multivitamins and lutein for eyes in the morning, and antlers or red ginseng in the evening" .

On the other hand, the honest interviews and pictures of Golden Child Bomin and Jaehyun can be found on the CES July issue and CES homepage. Mission parsable video boasting of two chemi can be found on CES Instagram and Facebook page.

photo-sec