Girl's Day debut night-year anniversary

..Minah and Sojin Precious and Thank YouGirl group Girls Day Minah, Sojin debuts Girls Day night-year anniversaryI gave my impressions.Minah said on his 9th day instagram, I already have an evening anniversaryI cant believe it. Thank you, Daisy (Girls Day official fan club) I love you.Sojin also revealed a picture of Girls Day complete through his instagram on the day and said, We were not afraid to be together, and we were happier than anyone else because we were together.Sojin said, It is Girls Day, so I am loved by Daisy, and I am blessed to be supported more than anyone else in the world. I will pay back the love that I have been cherished more for the future time.Girls Day debuted in 2010 with her mini album Girls Day Party # 1, and she has been loved by many hits such as Womens President, Twinkle, Thumbsing and Ill be yours.Since then, members such as Minah Hyeri Sojin Yura have been active in various fields such as Acting and Entertainment, while selling their own personal activities.

..Minah and Sojin "Precious and Thank You" Girl group Girl's Day Minah, Sojin debuts Girl's Day night-year anniversary I gave my impressions.

Minah said on his 9th day instagram, "I already have an evening anniversary I can’t believe it. Thank you, Daisy (Girl’s Day official fan club) I love you.”

Sojin also revealed a picture of Girl's Day complete through his instagram on the day and said, "We were not afraid to be together, and we were happier than anyone else because we were together.

Sojin said, "It is Girl's Day, so I am loved by Daisy, and I am blessed to be supported more than anyone else in the world. I will pay back the love that I have been cherished more for the future time."

Girl's Day debuted in 2010 with her mini album 'Girl's Day Party # 1', and she has been loved by many hits such as 'Women's President', 'Twinkle', 'Thumbsing' and 'I'll be yours'.

Since then, members such as Minah Hyeri Sojin Yura have been active in various fields such as Acting and Entertainment, while selling their own personal activities.