"I believe Si-a Jin, a college student who is not a mother,

Actor Si-a Jeong boasted of beautiful looks during the show.Si-a Jin posted a picture on his Instagram on July 11 with an article entitled My Favorite Hair Style, My Favorite Knit.Inside the photo was a picture of Si-a Jeong in wave hair style, who stares at the camera with a shy smile.Si-a Jins big eyes and skin like glutinous rice cake are noticeable.delay stock

Actor Si-a Jeong boasted of Beautiful looks during the show.

Si-a Jin posted a picture on his Instagram on July 11 with an article entitled "My Favorite Hair style, My Favorite Knit".

Inside the photo was a picture of Si-a Jeong in wave Hair style, who stares at the camera with a shy smile. Si-a Jin's big eyes and skin like glutinous rice cake are noticeable.

delay stock