'Doude' Apex reveals #Running Man appearance # Resignation # Honsu

Seven-year-old girl group A Pink boasted a seasoned dedication.On the 19th, MBC FM4U Dooshis date is Seokjin appeared in the group Apex.On this day, A Pink appeared and greedy for Running Man appearance.When Apex appeared, Ji Seok-jin said, The members really liked the song No 1 while shooting Running Man. Especially, Haha really likes it in private. After hearing Ji Seok-jin, A Pink Eunji asked, We all invite you together. Bomi also expressed his willingness to always say that we want to go to the Running Man no matter where we appear.Ji Seok-jin asked the secret of Long Run in A Pink, who re-signed again this year.When we were worried about the renewal, one of the things we thought together was the desire to try more with Apink, he confessed.I still have a lot of things I want to do because the concept has been limited so far, he said. I was re-signed because I thought I could try more.Is the contract started the same, said Ji Seok-jin, Apex is the same. Ji Seok-jin said, Sometimes I have friends who are out of contract.Some of my friends have signed contracts in advance, and sometimes the contract period is different, but you are really good. The lanterns, who usually enjoy the hon-sul, especially like beer, but said they do not eat special snacks because of their body care.Bomi continued to say, I live with my sister, and I keep collecting alcohol. I collect wine refrigerators and beer refrigerators.The refrigerator was beautiful, and the fans often collected gifts, said Chan.Bomi, who is currently working as a YouTuber, named Lee Sa-bae as his role model. I admire Lee Sa-bae so much, but in fact, all YouTuber creators are role models.Im still so young, said Bomi, who now boasts 300,000 subscribers. I started broadcasting two months ago.The audience followed the witness stories, especially Son Na-eun, who was said to have been wearing leggings for each sighting, and laughed.Member Jung Eun-ji also added wittyly, Leggings is Na Eun-is skin.Ha Young, who is usually called Game Deokhoo, said, Do you want to play a game with Jung Jun-young? He said, I have not been acquainted yet.However, Ha Young soon expressed his desire to play games together if it is an opportunity.When asked, Who would you like to be born again? Bomi chose member Jung Eun-ji, who told him that he envied a cool, affinity personality.On the other hand, Namju laughed when he said he wanted to be born as himself even if he was born again.On the other hand, A Pink has been active in the comeback and title song No 1 with the mini album ONE & SIX on the 2nd.Photo = MBC-Showed Radio

Seven-year-old girl group A Pink boasted a seasoned dedication.

On the 19th, MBC FM4U 'Dooshi's date is Seokjin' appeared in the group Apex.

On this day, A Pink appeared and greedy for 'Running Man appearance'. When Apex appeared, Ji Seok-jin said, "The members really liked the song 'No 1' while shooting 'Running Man'." Especially, Haha really likes it in private. "

After hearing Ji Seok-jin, A Pink Eunji asked, "We all invite you together." Bomi also expressed his willingness to "always say that we want to go to the Running Man no matter where we appear."

Ji Seok-jin asked the secret of Long Run in A Pink, who re-signed again this year. "When we were worried about the renewal, one of the things we thought together was the desire to try more with Apink," he confessed. "I still have a lot of things I want to do because the concept has been limited so far," he said. "I was re-signed because I thought I could try more."

"Is the contract started the same," said Ji Seok-jin, "Apex is the same." Ji Seok-jin said, "Sometimes I have friends who are out of contract. Some of my friends have signed contracts in advance, and sometimes the contract period is different, but you are really good. "

The lanterns, who usually enjoy the hon-sul, especially like beer, but said they do not eat special snacks because of their body care.

Bomi continued to say, "I live with my sister, and I keep collecting alcohol. I collect wine refrigerators and beer refrigerators." "The refrigerator was beautiful, and the fans often collected gifts," said Chan.

Bomi, who is currently working as a YouTuber, named Lee Sa-bae as his role model. "I admire Lee Sa-bae so much, but in fact, all YouTuber creators are role models. "I'm still so young," said Bomi, who now boasts 300,000 subscribers. "I started broadcasting two months ago."

The audience followed the witness stories, especially Son Na-eun, who was said to have been wearing leggings for each sighting, and laughed. Member Jung Eun-ji also added wittyly, "Leggings is Na Eun-i's skin."

Ha Young, who is usually called 'Game Deokhoo', said, "Do you want to play a game with Jung Jun-young?" He said, "I have not been acquainted yet. However, Ha Young soon expressed his desire to "play games together if it is an opportunity".

When asked, "Who would you like to be born again?" Bomi chose member Jung Eun-ji, who told him that he envied "a cool, affinity personality." On the other hand, Namju laughed when he said he wanted to be born as himself even if he was born again.

On the other hand, A Pink has been active in the comeback and title song 'No 1' with the mini album 'ONE & SIX' on the 2nd.

Photo = MBC-Showed Radio