DinDin X Kwon Hyun Bin X Austin River 'Dounia' Brothers, this combination coveted

MBC Dounia - The World I First Met (hereinafter referred to as Dounia) members DinDin, Kwon Hyun Bin and the selfie photos of Austin River were released.Rapper DinDin posted a photo on his Instagram account on July 6 with the caption: Wanna go Home Sweet (I want to go home).Inside the picture was a picture of DinDin, Austin River and Kwon Hyun Bin sitting together at a table.Kwon Hyun Bin is posing V, and the Austin River is sweeping its head - all three of them are exhausted.The fans who responded to the photos responded, Did you finally come back?, Dounia fighting! I had a lot of trouble, Im pretty. All three are handsome.delay stock

MBC 'Dounia - The World I First Met' (hereinafter referred to as 'Dounia') members DinDin, Kwon Hyun Bin and the selfie photos of Austin River were released.

Rapper DinDin posted a photo on his Instagram account on July 6 with the caption: "Wanna go Home Sweet (I want to go home).

Inside the picture was a picture of DinDin, Austin River and Kwon Hyun Bin sitting together at a table. Kwon Hyun Bin is posing V, and the Austin River is sweeping its head - all three of them are exhausted.

The fans who responded to the photos responded, "Did you finally come back?", "Dounia" fighting! I had a lot of trouble," "I'm pretty. All three are handsome."

delay stock