"Consciousness of Debt After MV Sewol...Jung Woo-sung, Xiao Xin Unbreakable

After the MV Sewol disaster, the emotional debt consciousness of being sorry for young friends as an older generation has grown.Actor Jung Woo-sung, who recently caused controversy over the issue of Jeju Island Yemen refugees with Xiao Xin remarks, once again attracted attention by revealing his life philosophy, Xiao Xin.Jung Woo-sung attended Star, Actor, Artist Jung Woo-sung, a section of the 22nd Bucheon International Fantastic Duo Film Festival actor SEK, held at the Koryo Hotel in Sangdong, Bucheon City, Gyeonggi Province on the afternoon of the 13th.It started in 1994 with the film Nine-tailed Fox (director Park Hun-soo), and Jung Woo-sung, which celebrated its 25th anniversary this year.The Buchen International Fantastic Duo Film Festival has a meaningful time with fans by holding a SEK exhibition that focuses on the acting theory and works of Jung Woo-sung.Jung Woo-sung, who attended the SEK exhibition on the day, said, I think all my works are SEK, but I feel the weight of receiving SEK from others.I want to be able to receive SEK exhibition, and I want to live as hard as I can, and I think I got a gift too early for a long way to go. Jung Woo-sung has been loved by young stars with his warm appearance in his debut, and has been loved explosively by shaking his emotions. He is now playing a role that does not fear challenges regardless of genre or character.He has become an actor who believes and sees the audience, and he has recently talked about his issue of Xiao Xin.Jung Woo-sung, who revealed his thoughts to various social issues as well as narration of the documentary film The Day, Sea (18, directed by Kim Ji-young), which deals with the MV Sewol disaster.Recently, I have been interested in the Yemen refugee situation in Jeju Island, and I have received the bitter voice and evil of the netizen after the refugee advocacy remarks.Nevertheless, his Xiao Xin remarks did not break down, and on this day, Jung Woo-sung revealed his thoughts on social issues without hesitation and truth.Jung Woo-sung said, When I was offered Sea that day, there were a lot of sensitive problems about MV Sewol.It was a disaster-like accident that was not an accident personally but a strange combination of various interests.I was pleased to accept the proposal of the production team to try to tell the story that the truth was not clarified. From a certain moment, I started to voice my voice about social issues, and it seems to be related to MV Sewol. It was the biggest case that I was sorry for as an older generation.Most generations of my age believe there will be an emotional debt consciousness to the Friends who have been hit by the MV Sewol disaster.I think we have naturally thought about what kind of voice we should do and MV Sewol seems to have given me homework. He tries to act rather than being privately silent.We seem to have been longed to be silent as we have been through a dictatorship.At some point, the frame was put on and it was not possible to do so even though it was the right of the people to talk about their own wishes and Xiao Xin.I think each person is slowly awakening by acting. I want to act as one of someone, so I decided to start to speak out from me. Jung Woo-sung, who does not hide the unwavering Xiao Xin, just like the Great Side.I can not guarantee that the Xiao Xin remarks will not happen, but his attitude to seriously consider and reflect on social issues is a national actor.

"After the MV Sewol disaster, the emotional debt consciousness of being sorry for young Friends as an older generation has grown."

Actor Jung Woo-sung, who recently caused controversy over the issue of Jeju Island Yemen refugees with Xiao Xin remarks, once again attracted attention by revealing his life philosophy, Xiao Xin.

Jung Woo-sung attended 'Star, Actor, Artist Jung Woo-sung', a section of the 22nd Bucheon International Fantastic Duo Film Festival actor SEK, held at the Koryo Hotel in Sangdong, Bucheon City, Gyeonggi Province on the afternoon of the 13th.

It started in 1994 with the film "Nine-tailed fox" (director Park Hun-soo), and Jung Woo-sung, which celebrated its 25th anniversary this year. The Buchen International Fantastic Duo Film Festival has a meaningful time with fans by holding a SEK exhibition that focuses on the acting theory and works of Jung Woo-sung. Jung Woo-sung, who attended the SEK exhibition on the day, said, "I think all my works are SEK, but I feel the weight of receiving SEK from others. I want to be able to receive SEK exhibition, and I want to live as hard as I can, and I think I got a gift too early for a long way to go. "

Jung Woo-sung has been loved by young stars with his warm appearance in his debut, and has been loved explosively by shaking his emotions. He is now playing a role that does not fear challenges regardless of genre or character. He has become an actor who believes and sees the audience, and he has recently talked about his issue of Xiao Xin.

Jung Woo-sung, who revealed his thoughts to various social issues as well as narration of the documentary film "The Day, Sea" (18, directed by Kim Ji-young), which deals with the MV Sewol disaster. Recently, I have been interested in the Yemen refugee situation in Jeju Island, and I have received the bitter voice and evil of the netizen after the refugee advocacy remarks. Nevertheless, his Xiao Xin remarks did not break down, and on this day, Jung Woo-sung revealed his thoughts on social issues without hesitation and truth.

Jung Woo-sung said, "When I was offered 'Sea that day,' there were a lot of sensitive problems about MV Sewol. It was a disaster-like accident that was not an accident personally but a strange combination of various interests. I was pleased to accept the proposal of the production team to try to tell the story that the truth was not clarified. "

"From a certain moment, I started to voice my voice about social issues, and it seems to be related to MV Sewol. It was the biggest case that I was sorry for as an older generation. Most generations of my age believe there will be an emotional debt consciousness to the Friends who have been hit by the MV Sewol disaster. I think we have naturally thought about what kind of voice we should do and MV Sewol seems to have given me homework. "He tries to act rather than being privately silent. We seem to have been longed to be silent as we have been through a dictatorship. At some point, the frame was put on and it was not possible to do so even though it was the right of the people to talk about their own wishes and Xiao Xin. I think each person is slowly awakening by acting. I want to act as one of someone, so I decided to start to speak out from me. "

Jung Woo-sung, who does not hide the unwavering Xiao Xin, just like the Great Side. I can not guarantee that the Xiao Xin remarks will not happen, but his attitude to seriously consider and reflect on social issues is a 'national actor'.