Choiza, a bumbling guy who broke a Fishing rod...the first Atlantic bluefin tuna of my life.

Dynamic Duo Choiza has been the best player in his life.Choiza wrote on her Instagram account on Friday: Your defense is not Bushley, its Atlantic bluefin tuna (Honmaguro).I will eat deliciously with my gratitude for the overwhelmed guy who broke the Fishing rod. # Hit_ Daemul Drink # My first Atlantic bluefin tuna # Wangdolcho # All the glory is to Ramskru. The photo shows Choiza posing with an Atlantic bluefin tuna close to 1m.Choiza and rapper Microdot recently released the first fishing hip-hop song Hit!!! in Korea.

Dynamic Duo Choiza has been the best player in his life.

Choiza wrote on her Instagram account on Friday: "Your defense is not Bushley, it's Atlantic bluefin tuna (Honmaguro). I will eat deliciously with my gratitude for the overwhelmed guy who broke the Fishing rod. # Hit_ Daemul Drink # My first Atlantic bluefin tuna # Wangdolcho # All the glory is to Ramskru. "

The photo shows Choiza posing with an Atlantic bluefin tuna close to 1m.

Choiza and rapper Microdot recently released the first fishing hip-hop song 'Hit!!!' in Korea.