'Chicago' Ivy "Most Roxy Roles of All Time, Best Works of Life"

When Ivy is on stage in Roxy Harts clothes, the word pale comes to mind: sometimes its like a fox, but its also an idiot.Sexy and loving, comic and docile, perfect the various charms of Roxy Hart: Ivy is Roxy Hart, and Roxy Hart is Ivy.Ivy is playing Roxy Hart in the musical Chicago, which is performing at the Dive Art Center, and he was humbled by the acclaim of Chicago.Im a character like Roxy Hart, and hes a very smart, very humorous character who can lightly unravel the heavy stuff, and hes very clever at every turn.Im not very smart, but I think the good side of the (laugh) transition is similar to my tendency.Of course, its hard to express a variety of charms. Its so mean and unfavorable.It is a black comedy that pinched and beats, but it was not easy to express it lovingly without hate.I try to remind myself that if Audience is going to love Roxy, she must be true every moment.Roxy Hart is a chorus girl jailed for murdering her inner-born son she met at a nightclub - acting, dancing and singing should be done perfectly.Choreography is known for its particularly difficult work, and Ivy is a brilliant figure in such a Roxy heart, a dance singer who is a little easier, but it was not at all.Theyre surprised they cant dance. Theyre not like pretending to be sexy and shaking their pelvis. Theyre working harder to avoid hurting other Actors.When I saw Audience, the choreography was so clean that I was a dance singer and I was like that.Ive been trying to figure out that basically, a ballet that a musical actor should have, or a work that is done by a solid basic person.and calculate the angle of the hand-twisting.Chicago is a work by Actors, the master of dance, among musical actors, because it was only the second work at the time, and it was Menbung.I started studying the rest and the staff helped me.Ivy has appeared as Roxy Hart for the longest time in the country.He participated in 2012, 14, 15, and 18 seasons and has the title of the most Roxy Heart, and he smiled, I am proud.Im proud to be able to continue to appear in such a sophisticated and good-meaning piece. Roxy Hart is the dream of South Korea.Its a competition because everyone wants to play a role.For other actors, there is no high sound, so there is no burden on the song, and it is a pretty role that can make fun, pretty costumes and makeup and attract attention.I dont know how long Ill be able to stay, but I wish I could stay.On the 10th, I posted a 6-year-old impression on SNS that I played Roxy Hart.I think its a short and long time. I just performed with Choi Jung Won 1,000 times.Of course, youre one of the first to the end, but Roxyro is the most popular in South Korea, so its not something you want to do.You have to audition every time you do, see if the foreign staff is out of skill or not, and you cant pick whoever you did last season.Its not easy to play a character for a long time, but thank you for finding it.Ivy has recently worked on works centered on female protagonists such as Wicked, Misogynous Matsukos Life, Red Book, Aida, and Chicago.Chicago is also the main character of Belma Kelly and Roxy Hart, and shows her ability as an actor.In 2012, he won the Korean Musical Award for Chicago. Ivy called it the best work of his life.I think shes done all the work shes done. Its a blessing. Chicago is the most sophisticated work in the world.No musical is so sophisticated. Its a genius, and its the best work of my life.There is nothing such as colorful devices and costumes, but it is a work that takes Actors power, which gives Actor a great reward.It can grow especially in the acting part. (Continue on Interview 2)
When Ivy is on stage in Roxy Harts clothes, the word pale comes to mind: sometimes its like a fox, but its also an idiot.Sexy and loving, comic and docile, perfect the various charms of Roxy Hart: Ivy is Roxy Hart, and Roxy Hart is Ivy.Ivy is playing Roxy Hart in the musical Chicago, which is performing at the Dive Art Center, and he was humbled by the acclaim of Chicago.Im a character like Roxy Hart, and hes a very smart, very humorous character who can lightly unravel the heavy stuff, and hes very clever at every turn.Im not very smart, but I think the good side of the (laugh) transition is similar to my tendency.Of course, its hard to express a variety of charms. Its so mean and unfavorable.It is a black comedy that pinched and beats, but it was not easy to express it lovingly without hate.I try to remind myself that if Audience is going to love Roxy, she must be true every moment.Roxy Hart is a chorus girl jailed for murdering her inner-born son she met at a nightclub - acting, dancing and singing should be done perfectly.Choreography is known for its particularly difficult work, and Ivy is a brilliant figure in such a Roxy heart, a dance singer who is a little easier, but it was not at all.Theyre surprised they cant dance. Theyre not like pretending to be sexy and shaking their pelvis. Theyre working harder to avoid hurting other Actors.When I saw Audience, the choreography was so clean that I was a dance singer and I was like that.Ive been trying to figure out that basically, a ballet that a musical actor should have, or a work that is done by a solid basic person.and calculate the angle of the hand-twisting.Chicago is a work by Actors, the master of dance, among musical actors, because it was only the second work at the time, and it was Menbung.I started studying the rest and the staff helped me.Ivy has appeared as Roxy Hart for the longest time in the country.He participated in 2012, 14, 15, and 18 seasons and has the title of the most Roxy Heart, and he smiled, I am proud.Im proud to be able to continue to appear in such a sophisticated and good-meaning piece. Roxy Hart is the dream of South Korea.Its a competition because everyone wants to play a role.For other actors, there is no high sound, so there is no burden on the song, and it is a pretty role that can make fun, pretty costumes and makeup and attract attention.I dont know how long Ill be able to stay, but I wish I could stay.On the 10th, I posted a 6-year-old impression on SNS that I played Roxy Hart.I think its a short and long time. I just performed with Choi Jung Won 1,000 times.Of course, youre one of the first to the end, but Roxyro is the most popular in South Korea, so its not something you want to do.You have to audition every time you do, see if the foreign staff is out of skill or not, and you cant pick whoever you did last season.Its not easy to play a character for a long time, but thank you for finding it.Ivy has recently worked on works centered on female protagonists such as Wicked, Misogynous Matsukos Life, Red Book, Aida, and Chicago.Chicago is also the main character of Belma Kelly and Roxy Hart, and shows her ability as an actor.In 2012, he won the Korean Musical Award for Chicago. Ivy called it the best work of his life.I think shes done all the work shes done. Its a blessing. Chicago is the most sophisticated work in the world.No musical is so sophisticated. Its a genius, and its the best work of my life.There is nothing such as colorful devices and costumes, but it is a work that takes Actors power, which gives Actor a great reward.It can grow especially in the acting part. (Continue on Interview 2)

When Ivy is on stage in Roxy Hart's clothes, the word pale comes to mind: sometimes it's like a fox, but it's also an idiot. Sexy and loving, comic and docile, perfect the various charms of Roxy Hart: Ivy is Roxy Hart, and Roxy Hart is Ivy.

Ivy is playing Roxy Hart in the musical Chicago, which is performing at the Dive Art Center, and he was humbled by the acclaim of "Chicago."

“I’m a character like Roxy Hart, and he’s a very smart, very humorous character who can lightly unravel the heavy stuff, and he’s very clever at every turn. I'm not very smart, but I think the good side of the (laugh) transition is similar to my tendency.

Of course, it’s hard to express a variety of charms. It’s so mean and unfavorable. It is a black comedy that pinched and beats, but it was not easy to express it lovingly without hate. I try to remind myself that if Audience is going to love Roxy, she must be true every moment.”

Roxy Hart is a chorus girl jailed for murdering her inner-born son she met at a nightclub - acting, dancing and singing should be done perfectly. Choreography is known for its particularly difficult work, and Ivy is a brilliant figure in such a Roxy heart, a dance singer who is a little easier, but it was not at all.

“They’re surprised they can’t dance. They’re not like pretending to be sexy and shaking their pelvis. They’re working harder to avoid hurting other Actors. When I saw Audience, the choreography was so clean that I was a dance singer and I was like that. I've been trying to figure out that basically, a ballet that a musical Actor should have, or a work that is done by a solid basic person. and calculate the angle of the hand-twisting.

Chicago” is a work by Actors, the master of dance, among musical Actors, because it was only the second work at the time, and it was Menbung. I started studying the rest and the staff helped me.”

Ivy has appeared as Roxy Hart for the longest time in the country. He participated in 2012, 14, 15, and 18 seasons and has the title of the most Roxy Heart, and he smiled, "I am proud."

“I’m proud to be able to continue to appear in such a sophisticated and good-meaning piece. Roxy Hart is the dream of South Korea. It's a competition because everyone wants to play a role. For other Actors, there is no high sound, so there is no burden on the song, and it is a pretty role that can make fun, pretty costumes and makeup and attract attention. I don’t know how long I’ll be able to stay, but I wish I could stay.”

On the 10th, I posted a 6-year-old impression on SNS that I played Roxy Hart.

“I think it’s a short and long time. I just performed with Choi Jung Won 1,000 times. Of course, you’re one of the first to the end, but Roxyro is the most popular in South Korea, so it’s not something you want to do. You have to audition every time you do, see if the foreign staff is out of skill or not, and you can't pick whoever you did last season. It’s not easy to play a character for a long time, but thank you for finding it.”

Ivy has recently worked on works centered on female protagonists such as Wicked, Misogynous Matsuko's Life, Red Book, Aida, and Chicago. Chicago is also the main character of Belma Kelly and Roxy Hart, and shows her ability as an Actor. In 2012, he won the Korean musical Award for "Chicago." Ivy called it "the best work of his life."

“I think she’s done all the work she’s done. It’s a blessing. Chicago is the most sophisticated work in the world. No musical is so sophisticated. It's a genius, and it's the best work of my life. There is nothing such as colorful devices and costumes, but it is a work that takes Actor's power, which gives Actor a great reward. It can grow especially in the acting part.” (Continue on Interview 2)