"Chicago" Ivy "I was tearful as an Actor...I was comforted."

Following interview 1) Ivy, who became a Chicago craftsman.He has the record of appearing in the most Roxy Heart in Korea until 2012, 14, 15, and 18 seasons, and he said, I have been in two years and my body is Memory.I used to practice the script with a line of fluorescent fans, but once I saw it all came to Memory.The director is different, but the lines and lyrics are the same, so I remember my body in two years. I have been on the same cast for two seasons.This season, Ive had a new cast, and I feel a lot different, and its been a fresh experience to see another Actors Roxy in a long time.Musical Chicago, which is being performed at the Dive Art Center, is a wit and satire of stories that take place in the background of the Cook County prison of United States of America in the 1920s, where jazz fever and cold-blooded killers were prevalent.I want to see a world where black comedy works, Ivy explained, but its so popular and popular, but its more like Audiences response to this show.Gary Christ choreographer has changed the choreography simple. I dont think the smoke has changed much.Its amazing that this season, Audience seems to understand the drama exceptionally well, times have changed, and many things have changed socially over the years.Political stories, conspiracy, and other things we did not know.Chicago also has a line called Not all you see. There were many Audiences, and in the past, the Audience reaction was a bit of a surprise.There were many days when I didnt laugh at all when I joked with black comedy. Now I feel like Im laughing and understanding.Hes having fun.Roxy Hart, Ivys character, is a chorus girl jailed for murdering her inner-year-old man she met at a nightclub.Roxy Hart, a star-dreaming prisoner, commissions the case to top lawyer Billy Flynn and is spotlighted for media play.However, as if it was when he was so popular, he was left alone. He said, I went, I went away.There is a part of empathy for Roxy Hart, who realizes how empty popularity and fame are.Roxys a lifelong wish to be a star and lose everything, but shes finding a new way, and Im sympathetic that popularity can be lost in a moment.I dont really feel like popularity, and I feel like Roxie Hart is a woman who says everything is fine, that she can live as she wants, and shes comforted by Roxie and sometimes tears.But Im telling you this season, and Roxy seems to be far from serious, so Im going to talk to her.Chicago has been performing at the United States of America Broadway for 22 years from 1996 to the present.It is the 14th season of this year and is starring Choi Jung-won, Kolleen Park, Ivy, Ahn Jae-wook, Kim Ji-woo and Nam Kyung-ju.On the 22nd, it was the 1000th domestic performance.Im surprised that theres someone I havent seen yet, and Im still surprised that Audience is still kicking for eighteen years.I think its a sympathetic story thats always going to be. Its like youre interested in sexy work, both young and old.(Laughing) I think the brainwashing actors and costumes are curious enough, and the actors have popularity and acting skills, and I think its possible to lead them to good seniors.In 2008, when he saw Ok Joo-hyuns performance and dreamed of appearing in Chicago, he played Roxy Hart in four years.As he became a musical actor with Chicago, his affection is different.If you havent seen anyone yet, youll regret it, and its the best ensembles and actors who have worked together for a long time.If you want to see the essence of Broadway musical, I hope you will come quickly. I hope you will come to enjoy it comfortably.  (Continue on Interview 3)
Following interview 1) Ivy, who became a Chicago craftsman.He has the record of appearing in the most Roxy Heart in Korea until 2012, 14, 15, and 18 seasons, and he said, I have been in two years and my body is Memory.I used to practice the script with a line of fluorescent fans, but once I saw it all came to Memory.The director is different, but the lines and lyrics are the same, so I remember my body in two years. I have been on the same cast for two seasons.This season, Ive had a new cast, and I feel a lot different, and its been a fresh experience to see another Actors Roxy in a long time.Musical Chicago, which is being performed at the Dive Art Center, is a wit and satire of stories that take place in the background of the Cook County prison of United States of America in the 1920s, where jazz fever and cold-blooded killers were prevalent.I want to see a world where black comedy works, Ivy explained, but its so popular and popular, but its more like Audiences response to this show.Gary Christ choreographer has changed the choreography simple. I dont think the smoke has changed much.Its amazing that this season, Audience seems to understand the drama exceptionally well, times have changed, and many things have changed socially over the years.Political stories, conspiracy, and other things we did not know.Chicago also has a line called Not all you see. There were many Audiences, and in the past, the Audience reaction was a bit of a surprise.There were many days when I didnt laugh at all when I joked with black comedy. Now I feel like Im laughing and understanding.Hes having fun.Roxy Hart, Ivys character, is a chorus girl jailed for murdering her inner-year-old man she met at a nightclub.Roxy Hart, a star-dreaming prisoner, commissions the case to top lawyer Billy Flynn and is spotlighted for media play.However, as if it was when he was so popular, he was left alone. He said, I went, I went away.There is a part of empathy for Roxy Hart, who realizes how empty popularity and fame are.Roxys a lifelong wish to be a star and lose everything, but shes finding a new way, and Im sympathetic that popularity can be lost in a moment.I dont really feel like popularity, and I feel like Roxie Hart is a woman who says everything is fine, that she can live as she wants, and shes comforted by Roxie and sometimes tears.But Im telling you this season, and Roxy seems to be far from serious, so Im going to talk to her.Chicago has been performing at the United States of America Broadway for 22 years from 1996 to the present.It is the 14th season of this year and is starring Choi Jung-won, Kolleen Park, Ivy, Ahn Jae-wook, Kim Ji-woo and Nam Kyung-ju.On the 22nd, it was the 1000th domestic performance.Im surprised that theres someone I havent seen yet, and Im still surprised that Audience is still kicking for eighteen years.I think its a sympathetic story thats always going to be. Its like youre interested in sexy work, both young and old.(Laughing) I think the brainwashing actors and costumes are curious enough, and the actors have popularity and acting skills, and I think its possible to lead them to good seniors.In 2008, when he saw Ok Joo-hyuns performance and dreamed of appearing in Chicago, he played Roxy Hart in four years.As he became a musical actor with Chicago, his affection is different.If you havent seen anyone yet, youll regret it, and its the best ensembles and actors who have worked together for a long time.If you want to see the essence of Broadway musical, I hope you will come quickly. I hope you will come to enjoy it comfortably.  (Continue on Interview 3)

Following interview 1) Ivy, who became a "Chicago craftsman". He has the record of appearing in the most Roxy Heart in Korea until 2012, 14, 15, and 18 seasons, and he said, "I have been in two years and my body is Memory."

“I used to practice the script with a line of fluorescent fans, but once I saw it all came to Memory. The director is different, but the lines and lyrics are the same, so I remember my body in two years. I have been on the same cast for two seasons. This season, I’ve had a new cast, and I feel a lot different, and it’s been a fresh experience to see another Actor’s Roxy in a long time.”

musical Chicago, which is being performed at the Dive Art Center, is a wit and satire of stories that take place in the background of the Cook County prison of United States of America in the 1920s, where jazz fever and cold-blooded killers were prevalent. “I want to see a world where black comedy works,” Ivy explained, “but it’s so popular and popular, but it’s more like Audience’s response to this show.

“Gary Christ choreographer has changed the choreography simple. I don’t think the smoke has changed much. It's amazing that this season, Audience seems to understand the drama exceptionally well, times have changed, and many things have changed socially over the years. Political stories, conspiracy, and other things we did not know.

Chicago also has a line called “Not all you see.” There were many Audiences, and in the past, the Audience reaction was a bit of a surprise. There were many days when I didn't laugh at all when I joked with black comedy. Now I feel like I'm laughing and understanding. He’s having fun.”

Roxy Hart, Ivy's character, is a chorus girl jailed for murdering her inner-year-old man she met at a nightclub. Roxy Hart, a star-dreaming prisoner, commissions the case to top lawyer Billy Flynn and is spotlighted for media play. However, as if it was when he was so popular, he was left alone. He said, "I went, I went away." There is a part of empathy for Roxy Hart, who realizes how empty popularity and fame are.

“Roxy’s a lifelong wish to be a star and lose everything, but she’s finding a new way, and I’m sympathetic that popularity can be lost in a moment. I don’t really feel like popularity, and I feel like Roxie Hart is a woman who says everything is fine, that she can live as she wants, and she’s comforted by Roxie and sometimes tears. But I’m telling you this season, and Roxy seems to be far from serious, so I’m going to talk to her.”

Chicago has been performing at the United States of America Broadway for 22 years from 1996 to the present. It is the 14th season of this year and is starring Choi Jung-won, Kolleen Park, Ivy, Ahn Jae-wook, Kim Ji-woo and Nam Kyung-ju. On the 22nd, it was the 1000th domestic performance.

“I’m surprised that there’s someone I haven’t seen yet, and I’m still surprised that Audience is still kicking for eighteen years. I think it's a sympathetic story that's always going to be. It's like you're interested in sexy work, both young and old. (Laughing) I think the brainwashing Actors and costumes are curious enough, and the Actors have popularity and acting skills, and I think it’s possible to lead them to good seniors.”

In 2008, when he saw Ok Joo-hyun's performance and dreamed of appearing in Chicago, he played Roxy Hart in four years. As he became a musical Actor with 'Chicago', his affection is different.

“If you haven’t seen anyone yet, you’ll regret it, and it’s the best ensembles and Actors who have worked together for a long time. If you want to see the essence of Broadway musical, I hope you will come quickly. I hope you will come to enjoy it comfortably. " (Continue on Interview 3)