Voice 2' Lee Ha-na "I enjoy bumping into my body more than I thought"

Actor Lee Ha-na hosted the Korean Independent Animation Film Festival and fashion pictorials before the first broadcast of Voice 2.Lee Ha-na in the public picture showed a chic yet urban appearance by giving a point to the black top in the deep green suit.She showed a natural look that showed her unique charm while she was fresh by matching gray knit top with long wide pants and white sneakers.Lee Ha-na, who said in a subsequent interview, The energy is good when I talk to people in the field a lot, added, I am enjoying hitting my body more than I thought and working on shooting OCN new drama Voice 2.I hope that viewers will feel the excitement through the appearance of Kang Kwon-ju and the Golden Time team that solve various cases.Park Su-in
Actor Lee Ha-na hosted the Korean Independent Animation Film Festival and fashion pictorials before the first broadcast of Voice 2.Lee Ha-na in the public picture showed a chic yet urban appearance by giving a point to the black top in the deep green suit.She showed a natural look that showed her unique charm while she was fresh by matching gray knit top with long wide pants and white sneakers.Lee Ha-na, who said in a subsequent interview, The energy is good when I talk to people in the field a lot, added, I am enjoying hitting my body more than I thought and working on shooting OCN new drama Voice 2.I hope that viewers will feel the excitement through the appearance of Kang Kwon-ju and the Golden Time team that solve various cases.Park Su-in

Actor Lee Ha-na hosted the Korean Independent Animation Film Festival and fashion pictorials before the first broadcast of Voice 2'.

Lee Ha-na in the public picture showed a chic yet urban appearance by giving a point to the black top in the deep green suit. She showed a natural look that showed her unique charm while she was fresh by matching gray knit top with long wide pants and white sneakers.

Lee Ha-na, who said in a subsequent interview, "The energy is good when I talk to people in the field a lot," added, "I am enjoying hitting my body more than I thought and working on shooting OCN new drama Voice 2'." "I hope that viewers will feel the excitement through the appearance of Kang Kwon-ju and the Golden Time team that solve various cases."

Park Su-in