BLACKPINK Jenny Kim bursts into cuteness as tears take off in Running Man'

Running Man Jenny Kim / Video =MplayGroup BLACKPINK Jenny Kim captivated viewers by showing her anti-war charm in Running Man.SBS Running Man, which was broadcast yesterday (15th), was decorated with a couple race Get Me at the Water Park, and BLACKPINK Jenny Kim and JiSoo, Pyo Ye-jin, Bora and Singer Hwang Chi-yeol appeared as guests.The most eye-catching guest on yesterdays show was by far Jenny Kim.Jenny Kim, unlike her charismatic appearance on stage, was cute and attracted to the reversal.Especially in the horror room experience, Jenny Kim was not able to hide her fathers smile when she was crying and crying, unlike the one who led the way I am.When Jenny Kim was so scared, Lee Kwang-soo, the official coward of Running Man, eventually got a chance to get Jenny Kim.Lee Kwang-soo, who escaped from the horror room, said, As soon as Jenny Kim entered, she was in a big wail.He said, I talked to me today. He said, I am the most coward I have ever seen in my life.

Running Man' Jenny Kim / Video =Mplay

Group BLACKPINK Jenny Kim captivated viewers by showing her anti-war charm in Running Man'.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcast yesterday (15th), was decorated with a couple race 'Get Me' at the Water Park, and BLACKPINK Jenny Kim and JiSoo, Pyo Ye-jin, Bora and Singer Hwang Chi-yeol appeared as guests.

The most eye-catching guest on yesterday's show was by far Jenny Kim.

Jenny Kim, unlike her charismatic appearance on stage, was cute and attracted to the reversal.

Especially in the horror room experience, Jenny Kim was not able to hide her father's smile when she was crying and crying, unlike the one who led the way "I am".

When Jenny Kim was so scared, Lee Kwang-soo, the official coward of Running Man', eventually got a chance to get Jenny Kim.

Lee Kwang-soo, who escaped from the horror room, said, "As soon as Jenny Kim entered, she was in a big wail. He said, "I talked to me today." He said, "I am the most coward I have ever seen in my life."