"Bravely bi-love..." Kim took a step closer to Park Min-young, Park Seo-joon Identity.

Why is Kim Secretary? Park Seo-joon Park Min-young entered into a full-fledged love affair.In the TVN drama Why is Secretary Kim doing that broadcasted on the 4th, Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) and Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon) who started full-fledged straight love were portrayed.On this day, Kim Mi-so told Lee Yeongjun, I am sorry to pretend that I do not know many Confessions.I like the vice chairman, he said, and Lee Yeongjun turned around and hugged Kim Mi-so.Lee Yeongjun tried to kiss Kim Mi-so but was suffering from trauma in the past, and Kim Mi-so kissed him first.Lee Yeongjun told Kim Mi-so, Its a cleanup, a love start, right? and Kim Mi-so smiled, saying, Yes.Lee Yeongjun then said, I am rich and handsome, so I marry you.The next day Lee Yeongjun hugged Kim Mi-so and showed his affection in the vice chairmans office.Lee Yeongjun said, I looked at the person I was sleeping and where are you going? After holding Kim Mi-so, If you wake up your desire to sleep, you can do this.I will not control the speed of running now. Lee Yeongjun also showed a more relaxed appearance saying that there is no nightmare and it is not sick.The relationship between the two people, work is work, love is love, has changed strangely.Lee Yeongjun ordered Kim Mi-so to book a date place casually, and Kim Mi-so showed a secretary-like appearance, such as pouring water to Lee Yeongjun or taking a handkerchief.Lee Yeongjun said, I think we need some sort of arrangement. The support I have been taking for granted seems to make me a bad man.I will do the rest of it. I can not help being a selfish boss, but I do not want to be a selfish lover. However, Kim Mi-so showed discomfort to Lee Yeongjun, who was overly considerate, and Lee Yeongjun felt sorry for Kim Mi-so, who was overly rational in dealing with my consideration.Lee Yeongjun went to Kim Mi-sos house to recover the estranged relationship and the two men recovered the relationship.Lee Yeongjun then hid in Kim Mi-sos house and heard Kim Mi-sos acquaintances talk about him. Lee Yeongjun, who saw Kim Mi-so sorry, said, Lets stop.I will fight again, and I can not get angry because I am so pretty. In the meantime, Kim Mi-so wondered about Lee Yeongjuns Identity and called him Sung Hyun Brother when he was asleep in his past memories.Lee Yeongjun then answered his sleep and soon woke up to face the surprised face of Kim Mi-so.TVN Why is Secretary Kim doing that broadcast screen

'Why is Kim Secretary?' Park Seo-joon Park Min-young entered into a full-fledged love affair.

In the TVN drama "Why is Secretary Kim doing that" broadcasted on the 4th, Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) and Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon) who started full-fledged straight love were portrayed.

On this day, Kim Mi-so told Lee Yeongjun, "I am sorry to pretend that I do not know many Confessions. I like the vice chairman, "he said, and Lee Yeongjun turned around and hugged Kim Mi-so. Lee Yeongjun tried to kiss Kim Mi-so but was suffering from trauma in the past, and Kim Mi-so kissed him first.

Lee Yeongjun told Kim Mi-so, It's a cleanup, a love start, right? and Kim Mi-so smiled, saying, Yes. Lee Yeongjun then said, "I am rich and handsome, so I marry you."

The next day Lee Yeongjun hugged Kim Mi-so and showed his affection in the vice chairman's office. Lee Yeongjun said, "I looked at the person I was sleeping and where are you going?" After holding Kim Mi-so, "If you wake up your desire to sleep, you can do this. I will not control the speed of running now. "Lee Yeongjun also showed a more relaxed appearance saying that there is no nightmare and it is not sick.

The relationship between the two people, 'work is work, love is love', has changed strangely. Lee Yeongjun ordered Kim Mi-so to book a date place casually, and Kim Mi-so showed a secretary-like appearance, such as pouring water to Lee Yeongjun or taking a handkerchief.

Lee Yeongjun said, "I think we need some sort of arrangement. The support I have been taking for granted seems to make me a bad man. I will do the rest of it. I can not help being a selfish boss, but I do not want to be a selfish lover. "

However, Kim Mi-so showed discomfort to Lee Yeongjun, who was overly considerate, and Lee Yeongjun felt sorry for Kim Mi-so, who was overly rational in dealing with my consideration. Lee Yeongjun went to Kim Mi-so's house to recover the estranged relationship and the two men recovered the relationship.

Lee Yeongjun then hid in Kim Mi-so's house and heard Kim Mi-so's acquaintances talk about him. Lee Yeongjun, who saw Kim Mi-so sorry, said, "Let's stop. I will fight again, and I can not get angry because I am so pretty. "

In the meantime, Kim Mi-so wondered about Lee Yeongjun's Identity and called him "Sung Hyun Brother" when he was asleep in his past memories. Lee Yeongjun then answered his sleep and soon woke up to face the surprised face of Kim Mi-so.

TVN 'Why is Secretary Kim doing that' broadcast screen