All The Butlers' Seol Min-seok "Lee Seung-gi is Jeongjo, self-esteem 1st factor...Yang Se-hyeong=Hwang Jini"

All The Butlers Seol Min-Seok compared the members to the Korean characters one by one.On the 15th SBS All The Butlers, Lee Seung-gi and Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyeong, who are preparing for an instant guerrilla lecture with the suggestion of Master Seol Min-seok, were broadcast.When I do the co-habitation, I think of historic people, said Seol Min-Seok.First, the members commented on Lee Seung-gi, saying, I am out, I am strong in self-love, and I am responsible.It is so confident that people are actively going out, and the first factor in self-esteem in Korean history is King Jeongjo, said Seol Min-Seok.Lee Seung-gi is a style of Jeongjo, said Seol Min-seok. If there is Sejong in the Joseon Dynasty, there is Jeongjo in the latter period.If the talents of Joseon meet this person, they can not move.Its Munjong, said Yook Sungjae, who was the best Korean Wave star in Korea. He was handsome and smelled of horses.As for Lee Sang-yoon, he said, I am good at listening. Hwang Hee-jung said, Hwang Jini is a flower, a valorist and a talent.

All The Butlers' Seol Min-seok compared the members to the Korean characters one by one.

On the 15th SBS All The Butlers', Lee Seung-gi and Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyeong, who are preparing for an instant guerrilla lecture with the suggestion of Master Seol Min-seok, were broadcast.

"When I do the co-habitation, I think of historic people," said Seol Min-seok. First, the members commented on Lee Seung-gi, saying, "I am out," "I am strong in self-love," and "I am responsible."

"It is so confident that people are actively going out, and the first factor in self-esteem in Korean history is King Jeongjo," said Seol Min-seok. Lee Seung-gi is a style of Jeongjo, "said Seol Min-seok." If there is Sejong in the Joseon Dynasty, there is Jeongjo in the latter period. "If the talents of Joseon meet this person, they can not move."

"It's Munjong," said Yook Sungjae, who was the best Korean Wave star in Korea. "He was handsome and smelled of horses." As for Lee Sang-yoon, he said, "I am good at listening." Hwang Hee-jung said, "Hwang Jini is a flower, a valorist and a talent."