"All The Butlers" Seol Min-seok, "The High School 3 Wrapping All states Contest, Self-esteem Lee Seung-gi 100 times"

Seol Min-seok, who appeared on SBS All The Butlers, looked back at the youth that was struggling.In Running Man broadcasted on the 8th, Seol Min-Seok, who appeared as a perfect master, was portrayed.On the day, Seol Min-Seok said, I dreamed of a theater artist in my senior year. I directed and appeared.My self-esteem was 100 times Lee Seung-gis. Of course I knew it would. But I failed the college entrance exam. It is not now, but we divided the university into Kanzawa and Kanza.I wanted to die, he said. Since then, I have been serving in my early 20s, childrenminder, car wash, Santa makeup, and labor.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.

Seol Min-seok, who appeared on SBS All The Butlers', looked back at the youth that was struggling.

In 'Running Man' broadcasted on the 8th, Seol Min-seok, who appeared as a perfect Master, was portrayed.

On the day, Seol Min-seok said, "I dreamed of a theater artist in my senior year. I directed and appeared. My self-esteem was 100 times Lee Seung-gi's. Of course I knew it would. But I failed the college entrance exam. "

"It is not now, but we divided the university into Kanzawa and Kanza. I wanted to die, "he said." Since then, I have been serving in my early 20s, childrenminder, car wash, Santa makeup, and labor.

Meanwhile, All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.