All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi "After Retirement Anxiety and Trouble, Call Kang Ho-dong"

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi confessed his troubles after his departure.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 15th, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Sung-hee, and Yang Se-hyeong, who were lectured on the proposal of the thirteenth master Seol Min-seok, were drawn.On this day, the members received a lecture on Seol Min-Seok and gave a lecture on Lecture My History.Lee Seung-gi gave a lecture on the subject of anxiety.Lee Seung-gi asked the students troubles and said, I have been in my 15th year since my debut, but there was another anxiety. How uneasy was it when I returned to the hospital?I will be able to get your attention and love as much as I used to do it again for two years. I called Kang Ho-dong for the first time with my troubles, he said. I have a lot of troubles.I feel now how heavy and responsible the way my brother walked, I asked him what he would like to do. I laughed and said, It seems that you are growing up because you have called your anxiety and trouble now. At the same time, the acknowledgements you want to receive from the public, it will probably take much more than you thought.The recognition is that when I do not really recognize it, the public gives me a gift of recognition by then. I think that I came to see a lot of things at that time because I wanted to do well, he said. I want to do well and I want to be recognized quickly.I thought that my impatience did not make me uneasy when I heard that. But doing nothing made me endlessly anxious: after I was out, What do I do?Lee Seung-gi, who said, If I was worried, I would not have taken a step. But I just hit it.Even if entertainment failed and the drama did not work, I started to relieve my anxiety by doing drama and entertainment. Finally, he added, If you are troubled and anxious, you are confident that the boldness of moving once will make you grow.

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi confessed his troubles after his departure.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 15th, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Sung-hee, and Yang Se-hyeong, who were lectured on the proposal of the thirteenth master Seol Min-seok, were drawn.

On this day, the members received a lecture on Seol Min-seok and gave a lecture on "Lecture My History". Lee Seung-gi gave a lecture on the subject of 'anxiety'.

Lee Seung-gi asked the students' troubles and said, "I have been in my 15th year since my debut, but there was another anxiety." "How uneasy was it when I returned to the hospital? I will be able to get your attention and love as much as I used to do it again for two years. "

"I called Kang Ho-dong for the first time with my troubles," he said. "I have a lot of troubles. I feel now how heavy and responsible the way my brother walked, I asked him what he would like to do. "

"I laughed and said, 'It seems that you are growing up because you have called your anxiety and trouble now.'" At the same time, "the acknowledgements you want to receive from the public, it will probably take much more than you thought. The recognition is that when I do not really recognize it, the public gives me a gift of recognition by then. "

"I think that I came to see a lot of things at that time because I wanted to do well," he said. "I want to do well and I want to be recognized quickly. I thought that my impatience did not make me uneasy when I heard that. "

"But doing nothing made me endlessly anxious: after I was out, 'What do I do?' Lee Seung-gi, who said, "If I was worried, I would not have taken a step." But I just hit it. Even if entertainment failed and the drama did not work, I started to relieve my anxiety by doing drama and entertainment. "

Finally, he added, "If you are troubled and anxious, you are confident that the boldness of moving once will make you grow."