All The Butlers' Lee Deok-hwa 'tears' for guilt directed at...Faro fishing for 40 years

Lee Deok-hwa wept with guilt towards her fatherLee Deok-hwas heartbreaking story was revealed on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 29th.Lee Deok-hwa revealed an anecdote about his father, actor Lee Ye-chun: My father took care of himself in Faro.To make matters worse, I started a three-year penance in one room with an autobi accident. My father, who was in medical care, suffered a great shock as he deteriorated sharply after my car accident.I was admitted to the hospital alongside my father with a wall. He died in the next room. Lee Deok-hwa has confessed to the sorry heart he has been carrying for life since his father died.I was very good at taking a lot of vacations and getting better during the medical treatment period, but I was always guilty because I felt like I had a lot of mistakes.Lee Deok-hwa advised Lee Seung-gi, who won the prize as a member of the cohabitation, Im sorry, you cant come back now, do well to your parents.If I had been a little more alive, I would be able to make me happy for a while, he said.Master Lee Deok-hwa and Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yuk Sung Jae, and Yang Se-hyeong headed for Faro, where Lee Deok-hwa had memories of his father, actor Lee Ye-chun.The master appeared nervous before departing, saying he wanted to go for 40 years but couldnt go, with Lee Deok-hwa saying: If its a guilt, is it a guilt?I was happy to be here when I was resting here, but I think that the person who was doing well is dead because of me. I think I will come out when I fish here at night. Faro was a fishing spot in Gangwon-do, where his father had enjoyed his life. The master, who was staring at the river for a long time, thought, There is nothing changed.The master then revealed an anecdote that came a long way to give him a cup of coffee, which his usual blunt father was fishing. Hey, I have a sip left. Drink.I just give it to him. I gave him a cup of coffee and disappeared. I was born and cried. He cried. What is this?The members who listened to the story were blinded and could not speak for a while.In particular, Yang Se-hyeong, who showed a dull appearance, also revealed an anecdote with his father who died four years ago, and finally made them cry and watch.I came to the hospital the day before I was sick, but I had a potato soup and I was tested the next day, and I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, he said.Love expression has never been spoken and just showed it as an action, said Lee Deok-hwa, manager and son of Master Lee Tae-hee.He showed tears to his father, who handed him a mix coffee.Finally, Lee Deok-hwa said, I am comfortable with being here where I have not been in 41 years. I have solved 40 years. I will go fishing and leave.

Lee Deok-hwa wept with guilt towards her father

Lee Deok-hwa's heartbreaking story was revealed on SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 29th.

Lee Deok-hwa revealed an anecdote about his father, actor Lee Ye-chun: "My father took care of himself in Faro. To make matters worse, I started a three-year penance in one room with an "autobi accident." My father, who was in medical care, suffered a great shock as he deteriorated sharply after my car accident. I was admitted to the hospital alongside my father with a wall. He died in the next room. "

Lee Deok-hwa has confessed to the sorry heart he has been carrying for life since his father died. "I was very good at taking a lot of vacations and getting better during the medical treatment period, but I was always guilty because I felt like I had a lot of mistakes."

Lee Deok-hwa advised Lee Seung-gi, who won the prize as a member of the cohabitation, "I'm sorry, you can't come back now, do well to your parents." "If I had been a little more alive, I would be able to make me happy for a while," he said.

Master Lee Deok-hwa and Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yuk Sung Jae, and Yang Se-hyeong headed for 'Faro', where Lee Deok-hwa had memories of his father, actor Lee Ye-chun. The master appeared nervous before departing, saying he wanted to go for 40 years but couldn't go, with Lee Deok-hwa saying: "If it's a guilt, is it a guilt? I was happy to be here when I was resting here, but I think that the person who was doing well is dead because of me. I think I will come out when I fish here at night. "

Faro was a fishing spot in Gangwon-do, where his father had enjoyed his life. The master, who was staring at the river for a long time, thought, "There is nothing changed."

The master then revealed an anecdote that came a long way to give him a cup of coffee, which his usual blunt father was fishing. "'Hey, I have a sip left. Drink.' I just give it to him. I gave him a cup of coffee and disappeared. I was born and cried. "He cried." What is this? The members who listened to the story were blinded and could not speak for a while.

In particular, Yang Se-hyeong, who showed a dull appearance, also revealed an anecdote with his father who died four years ago, and finally made them cry and watch. "I came to the hospital the day before I was sick, but I had a potato soup and I was tested the next day, and I was diagnosed with a brain tumor," he said.

"Love expression has never been spoken and just showed it as an action," said Lee Deok-hwa, manager and son of Master Lee Tae-hee. He showed tears to his father, who handed him a mix coffee.

Finally, Lee Deok-hwa said, "I am comfortable with being here where I have not been in 41 years. I have solved 40 years. I will go fishing and leave."