All The Butlers' Lee Deok-hwa, Faro's 40 Years of Unseen Story

Lee Deok-hwa introduces heartbreaking anecdote by father at FaroLee Deok-hwa was blinded by his father, Ye-chun, on the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 29th, saying that he was the reason for his death.Lee Deok-hwa confessed that his father, Ye-chun, had a difficult situation through his debut in the entertainment industry when he had an accident at Faro and had difficulties in his family.Lee Deok-hwa has been in stardom through entertainment activities, but has spent three years in hospital in a motorcycle accident.Lee Seung-gi asked, Did you have an accident when your father was sick when you went into Faro? Lee Deok-hwa said, It was good to take care of you, but I was shocked because of a traffic accident.Lee Deok-hwa said, Youve been exacerbated dramatically since then. I was in the next room with my father.I was well controlled and took a lot of vacations and got better, but I always felt guilty because I felt that I made a lot of mistakes at once. Thats why Lee Deok-hwa added that he hasnt been looking for Faro fishing ground for more than 40 years.Lee Deok-hwa also said he wanted to be an actor who was applauded at the meeting, saying, I wanted to be popular even if the means were a wig rather than making the family difficult.

Lee Deok-hwa introduces heartbreaking anecdote by father at Faro

Lee Deok-hwa was blinded by his father, Ye-chun, on the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 29th, saying that he was the reason for his death.

Lee Deok-hwa confessed that his father, Ye-chun, had a difficult situation through his debut in the entertainment industry when he had an accident at Faro and had difficulties in his family. Lee Deok-hwa has been in stardom through entertainment activities, but has spent three years in hospital in a motorcycle accident.

Lee Seung-gi asked, "Did you have an accident when your father was sick when you went into Faro?" Lee Deok-hwa said, "It was good to take care of you, but I was shocked because of a traffic accident."

Lee Deok-hwa said, “You’ve been exacerbated dramatically since then. I was in the next room with my father. I was well controlled and took a lot of vacations and got better, but I always felt guilty because I felt that I made a lot of mistakes at once. "

That's why Lee Deok-hwa added that he hasn't been looking for Faro fishing ground for more than 40 years.

Lee Deok-hwa also said he wanted to be an actor who was applauded at the meeting, saying, "I wanted to be popular even if the means were a wig rather than making the family difficult."