'All The Butlers' Kim Hee-ae "Lee Seung-gi, even the ones that I am cute" Moonlighting praise

Actor Kim Hee-ae praised Lee Seung-gi.On the afternoon of the 22nd, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers was given hints such as I lived a blue life and Bangbaedong about the 14th master.Yang Se-hyeong only caught the sense of the master, and it was raining just in time, and the shooting was delayed for a while when the hint fairy phone was not received.As the opening lengthened, the identity of the hint fairy, who did not receive the call at the scheduled time, was Kim Hee-ae, so the members headed to the masters house, which was within a minutes drive.In the process, I was again connected to Kim Hee-ae.Lee Seung-gi said, The voice of my senior I remember sounds so young now. Kim Hee-ae also said, It is a special special Moonlighting compliment. (Lee Seung-gi is too human and cute.People love it all, he praised.When Yang Se-hyeong asked, Did you see it properly? Kim Hee-ae replied, Its cute.Kim Hee-ae then described the master as living a dramatic life like todays weather; Ive passed the death penalty a few times; Ive had a strong mental master, a positive mind.Kim Hee-ae said, I was my partner before.It feels like Jang Dong-gun and Yoo Jae-seok when you hit it now, he added. It seems like it is better to do it indoors because there is a lot of wind outside today.The master, introduced by Kim Hee-ae, was actor Lee Duk-hwa.All The Butlers capture

Actor Kim Hee-ae praised Lee Seung-gi.

On the afternoon of the 22nd, SBS entertainment program 'All The Butlers' was given hints such as 'I lived a blue life' and 'Bangbaedong' about the 14th master.

Yang Se-hyeong only caught the sense of the master, and it was raining just in time, and the shooting was delayed for a while when the hint fairy phone was not received.

As the opening lengthened, the identity of the hint fairy, who did not receive the call at the scheduled time, was Kim Hee-ae, so the members headed to the master's house, which was within a minute's drive.

In the process, I was again connected to Kim Hee-ae. Lee Seung-gi said, "The voice of my senior I remember sounds so young now." Kim Hee-ae also said, "It is a special special Moonlighting compliment." (Lee Seung-gi is too human and cute. People love it all," he praised.

When Yang Se-hyeong asked, "Did you see it properly?" Kim Hee-ae replied, "It's cute." Kim Hee-ae then described the master as "living a dramatic life like today's weather; I've passed the death penalty a few times; I've had a strong mental master, a positive mind."

Kim Hee-ae said, "I was my partner before. "It feels like Jang Dong-gun and Yoo Jae-seok when you hit it now," he added. "It seems like it is better to do it indoors because there is a lot of wind outside today." The master, introduced by Kim Hee-ae, was actor Lee Duk-hwa.

'All The Butlers' capture