All The Butlers' Go Doo-shim, inherits some Legacy to family

All The Butlers actor Go Doo-shim handed out his Legacy to his family.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, members of the family meeting of Master Go Doo-shim were drawn.On the day, Go Doo-shim declared that were going to give something away today at a gathering of family members, saying: My daughter went to marriage.Her mother-in-law took the packages you had and made them into a style that young people liked, giving them to her, and I was moved to see if they could give it to her because it was a symbol of a woman.I thought I should do some cleaning now. I would like to share three of them with this place. First came a silver and dragon-covered hand mirror; Go Doo-shim said: My mother went to live in , when she was a child, and then she was close to a German couple.My mother said that she would return to Korea, so she presented this with a sign. One nephew raised his hand.My mothers heart has been inherited a lot (from my nephew); I wanted to give it to my nephew from the old days, said Go Doo-shim, who embraced him, saying, I hope to live happily.The second Legacy was an old Korean Flag and a band; the Korean Flag was full of articles asking them to come back alive.Lee Seung-gi, who saw this, said, I am a coveted. This went back to the hands of his great-grandchild.The last Legacy featured a painting that was directly received by Kim Chang-yeol, who was famous for his water drop paintings. Go Doo-shim said, There is a person who has been determined.A kid from Seoul graduated from high school and worked as a security guard in his twenties. My nephew bowed his head.He is a person who gives to anyone.

All The Butlers' actor Go Doo-shim handed out his Legacy to his family.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, members of the family meeting of Master Go Doo-shim were drawn.

On the day, Go Doo-shim declared that "we're going to give something away today" at a gathering of family members, saying: "My daughter went to marriage. Her mother-in-law took the packages you had and made them into a style that young people liked, giving them to her, and I was moved to see if they could give it to her because it was a symbol of a woman. I thought I should do some cleaning now. I would like to share three of them with this place. "

First came a silver and dragon-covered hand mirror; Go Doo-shim said: "My mother went to live in , when she was a child, and then she was close to a German couple. My mother said that she would return to Korea, so she presented this with a sign. "One nephew raised his hand. "My mother's heart has been inherited a lot (from my nephew); I wanted to give it to my nephew from the old days," said Go Doo-shim, who embraced him, saying, "I hope to live happily."

The second Legacy was an old Korean Flag and a band; the Korean Flag was full of articles asking them to come back alive. Lee Seung-gi, who saw this, said, "I am a coveted." This went back to the hands of his great-grandchild.

The last Legacy featured a painting that was directly received by Kim Chang-yeol, who was famous for his water drop paintings. Go Doo-shim said, "There is a person who has been determined. A kid from Seoul graduated from high school and worked as a security guard in his twenties. My nephew bowed his head. He is a person who gives to anyone. "