'About Time' Kim Hae-sook reveals Identity to Lee Sung-kyung "I recognised you at once"

About Time Lee Sung-kyung learns Kim Hae-sooks IdentityIn the 13th episode of TVNs monthly drama About Time, which aired on the 2nd, Lee Do-ha (Lee Sang-yoon) encountered Choi Mika (Lee Sung-kyung) in front of Oh, and The Funeral chapter of woman (Kim Hae-sook).On this day, I looked at Choi Mika crying with worried eyes and took her to the Funeral field.But in the middle of The Funeral, there was Oh, woman, and Choi Mika, who saw it, was surprised.Oh, woman then asked Choi Mika, Oh, did you cry in surprise? And then said, Im sorry to surprise you, but its Mika.It is not a joke for the elderly, but today is my The Funeral. I thought for a long time. Especially, she said, After death, I wanted to see people laughing, not the depressed The Funeral.So even if I leave without my Funeral, I laugh and laugh without a circle. He added, Why did you tell me that the situation was like this? Oh, woman said to Choi Mika, Mika. Youre afraid hes gonna lose all his time to you. Why? You thought you were seeing?I recognized you from the beginning, he said, surprising Choi Mika.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

'About Time' Lee Sung-kyung learns Kim Hae-sook's Identity

In the 13th episode of TVN's monthly drama "About Time", which aired on the 2nd, Lee Do-ha (Lee Sang-yoon) encountered Choi Mika (Lee Sung-kyung) in front of Oh, and The Funeral chapter of woman (Kim Hae-sook).

On this day, I looked at Choi Mika crying with worried eyes and took her to The Funeral field. But in the middle of The Funeral, there was Oh, woman, and Choi Mika, who saw it, was surprised.

Oh, woman then asked Choi Mika, "Oh, did you cry in surprise?" And then said, "I'm sorry to surprise you, but it's Mika. It is not a joke for the elderly, but today is my The Funeral. I thought for a long time. "

Especially, she said, "After death, I wanted to see people laughing, not the depressed The Funeral. So even if I leave without my Funeral, I laugh and laugh without a circle. "He added," Why did you tell me that the situation was like this? "

Oh, woman said to Choi Mika, "Mika. You're afraid he's gonna lose all his time to you. Why? You thought you were seeing? I recognized you from the beginning, "he said, surprising Choi Mika.

Photo = TVN broadcast screen