'About Time' Kim Hae-sook Before the death, The Funeral, I was touched by the bluntness

TVNs monthly drama The Moment to Stop: About Time Lee Sang-yoon - Lee Sung-kyung was touched by Kim Hae-sooks Before Death, reflecting the meaning of life.In the 13th episode of About Time, which aired on July 2, Lee Sang-yoon and Choi Mika (Lee Sung-kyung) who attended Oh, Womans Before the Death The Funeral were pictured thinking again about what life was, leaving a deep afterglow.In addition, the process of re-raising Choi Mika by solving clues about the truth of the life clock was drawn with speed, which caused interest.In the play, Doha and Choi Mika entered the mortuary with tears in the news of the sudden obituary of Oh, woman (Kim Hae-sook).But I was embarrassed to find Oh, woman and friends who laughed and laughed.Oh, who swept away his surprised heart, said, It is not a joke for the elderly, but this place today, my real The Funeral. He said, I am sorry and sorry for my crying after death, but I also see the faces of people who want to see.Then Oh, woman, in conversation with friends who have been reunited for a long time, has enjoyed her Funeral by shaking off the past and singing excitedly, promising to contact her every day before she died.Moreover, after all the guests returned, Oh, woman confessed to Choi Mika that he also saw a life watch, shocking Choi Mika.Choi Mika was curious about the principle of operating the life clock after hearing that Oh, woman met a loved one and had a similar situation to her in the past.Oh, woman said, I do not know if I know it, I do not think it is a heart. I do not think that I want, like, and desperate mind makes it that way.The tears of the two lifetime clock girls who were sick because of love made their hearts feel sick.In addition, through a conversation with Choi Mikas best friend Jeon Sung-hee (Han Seung-yeon), I Doha noticed that there was a secret of a life clock that he did not know.Idoha, who persistently dug up the clue, went to Choi Mika and said, I am running because of me.I have a problem with Choi Mika. He revealed the truth of life-time time-shifting that his time is going to Choi Mika.In Chois firm defense, The conclusion is the same, Mr. Doha and I shouldnt be together, he embraced Choi and shared a warm rush kiss that said, If you stay alone without you, how do I live?The narration of Doha, Even if I die instead of Choi Mika, I can not leave you alone, is a new RO WOON on the love line of Saving Couple.kim myeong-mi

TVN's monthly drama 'The Moment to Stop: About Time' Lee Sang-yoon - Lee Sung-kyung was touched by Kim Hae-sook's 'Before Death', reflecting the meaning of life.

In the 13th episode of About Time, which aired on July 2, Lee Sang-yoon and Choi Mika (Lee Sung-kyung) who attended Oh, woman's Before the Death The Funeral were pictured thinking again about what life was, leaving a deep afterglow. In addition, the process of re-raising Choi Mika by solving clues about the truth of the life clock was drawn with speed, which caused interest.

In the play, Doha and Choi Mika entered the mortuary with tears in the news of the sudden obituary of Oh, woman (Kim Hae-sook). But I was embarrassed to find Oh, woman and Friends who laughed and laughed. Oh, who swept away his surprised heart, said, "It is not a joke for the elderly, but this place today, my real The Funeral." He said, "I am sorry and sorry for my crying after death, but I also see the faces of people who want to see." Then Oh, woman, in conversation with Friends who have been reunited for a long time, has enjoyed her Funeral by shaking off the past and singing excitedly, promising to contact her every day before she died.

Moreover, after all the guests returned, Oh, woman confessed to Choi Mika that he also saw a life watch, shocking Choi Mika. Choi Mika was curious about the principle of operating the life clock after hearing that Oh, woman met a loved one and had a similar situation to her in the past. Oh, woman said, "I do not know if I know it, I do not think it is a heart." "I do not think that I want, like, and desperate mind makes it that way." The tears of the two 'lifetime clock girls' who were sick because of love made their hearts feel sick.

In addition, through a conversation with Choi Mika's best Friend Jeon Sung-hee (Han Seung-yeon), I Doha noticed that there was a secret of a life clock that he did not know. IDoha, who persistently dug up the clue, went to Choi Mika and said, "I am running because of me. I have a problem with Choi Mika. "He revealed the truth of" life-time time-shifting "that his time is going to Choi Mika. In Choi’s firm defense, “The conclusion is the same, Mr. Doha and I shouldn’t be together,” he embraced Choi and shared a warm “rush kiss” that said, “If you stay alone without you, how do I live?” The narration of Doha, "Even if I die instead of Choi Mika, I can not leave you alone," is a new RO WOON on the love line of "Saving Couple".

kim myeong-mi