Abigail's Friend, BTS, girl... "K-pop bustle."

On the 5th, MBC Everlon, Hey, is Korea the first time?, Abigail, a Paraguayan, appeared. Abigail is the 13th year of Korean life.On the day, Abigail mentioned his Friend Diana as a real military officer-like style. But such Diana showed a different appearance about K-pop.Diana turned into a girl watching BTS music videos; Abigail said, K-pop was a bustle in Paraguay.I like BTS, Red Velvet and Twice, said Diana. I wear clothes in style and hairstyle. My skin is perfect and my style is great.

On the 5th, MBC Everlon, "Hey, is Korea the first time?", Abigail, a Paraguayan, appeared. Abigail is the 13th year of Korean life.

On the day, Abigail mentioned his Friend Diana as "a real military officer-like style." But such Diana showed a different appearance about K-pop.

Diana turned into a girl watching BTS music videos; Abigail said, "K-pop was a bustle in Paraguay."

"I like BTS, Red Velvet and Twice," said Diana. "I wear clothes in style and hairstyle. My skin is perfect and my style is great."