"Yuske" IU, staged with Oh Yeon-jun, "I was so surprised. This is what the river is like."

IU and Oh Yeon-jun set up a joint stage at You Hee-yeols Sketchbook.In KBS2 You Hee-yeols Sketchbook on the 2nd day, IU and Oh Yeon-joon appeared singing Night Letter.The two, who appeared in the 400th special, caught the audiences ears with a pure tone.You Hee-yeol asked the IU, How about it when were on stage together?I was really surprised, I really liked it. I felt like this was the way it was, this talent was blessed and envious, the IU said.

IU and Oh Yeon-jun set up a joint stage at You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook'.

In KBS2 You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' on the 2nd day, IU and Oh Yeon-joon appeared singing 'Night Letter'.

The two, who appeared in the 400th special, caught the audience's ears with a pure tone.

You Hee-yeol asked the IU, "How about it when we're on stage together?"

"I was really surprised, I really liked it. I felt like this was the way it was, this talent was blessed and envious," the IU said.