Yunho X Son ho joon, Donation also Friendship 'everything is a good thing'

TVXQ Yunho and Son ho joon practiced warm Donation.Yunho and Son ho joon released a Coffee Friends Donation certification shot on the 30th, which encourages many people to Donation with their own coffee made on Instagram.Son ho joon is working with Yoo Yeon-seok on Coffee Friends, a fun-on-donation that helps those who are hard at Coffee value.When Yoo Yeon-seok was unable to attend the drama Mr. Sunshine by Kim Eun-sook, Son ho joon and his usual close Friends Yunho were on the spot as a limited guest.In the public photos, Yunho and Son ho joon pose affectionately with Coffee.A warm visual catches the eye as much as a warm Donation.The two had a pleasant Donation with 200 people in front of Technomart on the riverside station today (30th).After finishing all the events, Yunho said, First of all, I would like to thank you all for sharing my heart and joining the Donation, and I was worried about the rain a lot last night, but I helped us to do good things on a good day like your heart!The fourth Coffee Friends with me and Ho Jun Lee was able to finish well with your warm heart carefully! Thank you!Son ho joon said, Thank you so much for joining us in such a hot and rainy situation, and thank you for our time on our busy schedule!I will do my best in the future until the promised time. Thank you all. Yunho Instagram

TVXQ Yunho and Son ho joon practiced warm Donation.

Yunho and Son ho joon released a 'Coffee Friends' Donation certification shot on the 30th, which encourages many people to Donation with their own Coffee made on Instagram.

Son ho joon is working with Yoo Yeon-seok on 'Coffee Friends', a fun-on-Donation that helps those who are hard at Coffee value. When Yoo Yeon-seok was unable to attend the drama "Mr. Sunshine" by Kim Eun-sook, Son ho joon and his usual close Friends Yunho were on the spot as a limited guest.

In the public photos, Yunho and Son ho joon pose affectionately with Coffee. A warm visual catches the eye as much as a warm Donation.

The two had a pleasant Donation with 200 people in front of Technomart on the riverside station today (30th). After finishing all the events, Yunho said, "First of all, I would like to thank you all for sharing my heart and joining the Donation, and I was worried about the rain a lot last night, but I helped us to do good things on a good day like your heart! "The fourth 'Coffee Friends' with me and Ho Jun Lee was able to finish well with your warm heart carefully! Thank you!"

Son ho joon said, "Thank you so much for joining us in such a hot and rainy situation, and thank you for our time on our busy schedule! I will do my best in the future until the promised time. Thank you all. "

Yunho Instagram