Young-nam Jang "was worried that he was Actingly stagnant...undertaking"

Actor Young-nam Jang reveals he had a big problem with ActingThe movie The Promise of Me and Spring Day is a mystery fantasy about the story of aliens (people) who anticipated the end of the earth visiting four humans and having a shocking birthday party to be the last.Young-nam Jang was divided into a housewife who needed to deviate from her husband and child care.Young-nam Jang told the story of the movie in an interview held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the morning of the 26th.On the film, which boasts a unique material called If you meet Alien in the middle of your birthday just before the end of the earth, he said, I also thought of What is this while watching the movie.The movie was fresh and I came first, but I think it was a bit of a bruising moment. I think I was a little worried.I finally gave people a shock gift, but I dont know if its a real gift.I think it was strange that I thought it was strange. Young-nam Jang made an extraordinary act of dancing in the drama, I do not think there was a part of the dance that was taken over by it.I was mad, and I thought it was strange. It was a barracks. It was embarrassing. I was improvised. He met Lee Ju-young, a junior of University with a free soul, and said, It was so good.Its so attractive and natural to be able to see it. In some ways, its trendy, its trendy, its young.I think thats important, because they represent the times.I think that the most important thing to be able to go with you at age should be able to go with you, and I liked the act with Mr. Ju Young in that part.I have a lot of strong characters, but the alien that Mr. Joo Young plays can be strong, but it does not seem like alien.It was good not to push a lot of active, he praised.He was also a veteran actor who played a big role in TV and movies, and he had concerns and worries about Acting.I think Ive been worried a lot about the Acting Ive been doing so far, and Ive been worried about being stuck because I want to change and I want to change.At one point, I started with a reflection that I did not study a lot of inertia and did not do it. I doubted it, but later it was hard to get out later.I was young, I was up, but now I think Im in a swamp, and Im in a lot of daunting. Three or four years.I dont know why its changed, but I think its time to get up to it, and I think Im shouting that I have to get over it rather than overcome it.I think it will be naturally overcome.

Actor Young-nam Jang reveals he had a big problem with Acting

The movie "The Promise of Me and Spring Day" is a mystery fantasy about the story of aliens (people) who anticipated the end of the earth visiting four humans and having a shocking birthday party to be the last. Young-nam Jang was divided into a housewife who needed to deviate from her husband and child care.

Young-nam Jang told the story of the movie in an interview held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the morning of the 26th.

On the film, which boasts a unique material called "If you meet alien in the middle of your birthday just before the end of the earth," he said, "I also thought of 'What is this' while watching the movie. The movie was fresh and I came first, but I think it was a bit of a bruising moment. I think I was a little worried. I finally gave people a shock gift, but I don’t know if it’s a real gift. I think it was strange that I thought it was strange. "

Young-nam Jang made an extraordinary act of dancing in the drama, "I do not think there was a part of the dance that was taken over by it. I was mad, and I thought it was strange. It was a barracks. It was embarrassing. I was improvised. "

He met Lee Ju-young, a junior of University with a free soul, and said, "It was so good. It’s so attractive and natural to be able to see it. In some ways, it’s trendy, it’s trendy, it’s young. I think that's important, because they represent the times. I think that the most important thing to be able to go with you at age should be able to go with you, and I liked the act with Mr. Ju Young in that part. I have a lot of strong characters, but the alien that Mr. Joo Young plays can be strong, but it does not seem like alien. It was good not to push a lot of active, "he praised.

He was also a veteran Actor who played a big role in TV and movies, and he had concerns and worries about Acting. “I think I’ve been worried a lot about the Acting I’ve been doing so far, and I’ve been worried about being stuck because I want to change and I want to change. At one point, I started with a reflection that I did not study a lot of inertia and did not do it. I doubted it, but later it was hard to get out later. I was young, I was up, but now I think I’m in a swamp, and I’m in a lot of daunting. Three or four years. I don’t know why it’s changed, but I think it’s time to get up to it, and I think I’m shouting that I have to get over it rather than overcome it. I think it will be naturally overcome. "