Yeo Jin-goo Jung Woo-sung joins Lindsey Vonn in "24 Hours Later Donation"

Jung Woo-sung joined the Ice Bucket Challenge Lindsey Vonn.Actor Jung Woo-sung wrote on his instagram on June 7, Hello, Jung Woo-sung.I was named by Actor Yeo Jin-goo and joined the 2018 Ice Bucket Challenge for Lou Gee-byeong.I would like to ask your attention and behavior to the completion of the first Lou Gehrig nursing hospital in Korea. Jung Woo-sung said in his video, I was not able to respond because I was abroad when I received the spot.If you can not do the rules within 24 hours, there is an unusual rule that you have to do 100 dollars worth of Donation and turn the water over, he said. I ran Donation and delivered a message.kim ye-eun

Jung Woo-sung joined the Ice Bucket Challenge Lindsey Vonn.

Actor Jung Woo-sung wrote on his instagram on June 7, "Hello, Jung Woo-sung. I was named by Actor Yeo Jin-goo and joined the 2018 Ice Bucket Challenge for Lou Gee-byeong. I would like to ask your attention and behavior to the completion of the first Lou Gehrig nursing hospital in Korea. "

Jung Woo-sung said in his video, "I was not able to respond because I was abroad when I received the spot. "If you can not do the rules within 24 hours, there is an unusual rule that you have to do 100 dollars worth of Donation and turn the water over," he said. "I ran Donation and delivered a message."

kim ye-eun