Yubin, from Wonder Girls, "BTS 'Billboards 200' No. 1 and I know how hard it is."

Following interview 1) is Yubin, who opens the second act as a solo singer, but for him, Wonder Girls is an inseparable modifier.Asked if there was any burden on the title Wonder Girls Yubin, Yubin asserted that he was not at all.He defined Wonder Girls as one of the identities of the twenties and part of life.Ive been working as Wonder Girls for ten years and have had a lot of experience, and Ive been with my members and have been happy.Each had a musical color that they pursued, and each person supported each others new The Departure because they had something they wanted to do.I am so glad that the members are spreading their own colors in various fields. (Smile)Wonder Girls was a second generation girl group in Korea that deV in 2007 and enjoyed an era.He has been loved by the whole nation by hitting Tell Me, So Hot, Nobody, and Why So Lonely.He also declared his entry into the United States of America in 2009, which enjoyed the peak popularity in Korea, and wrote a new history with Nobody, ranking 76th on the Billboards single main chart Hot 100.Recently, BTS has been ranked # 1 on the Billboards 200 and # 10 on the Hot 100, and the charm of K pop has been recognized.I heard from BTS people, and I think its so cool. Im proud of being a Korean singer.Ive been working at United States of America, and I know how hard and difficult it is, so its more cool and great.I was really loved so much as I was working as Wonder Girls.Im asked a lot of questions about the performance of this solo activity, and Im trying to focus on showing you the perfect stage rather than being in the rankings.I saw Ye Eun and Sunmi working and I thought I should show my personality well, too, and I think my other members and my other merits are neutral voices.I think you felt nice when you were rapping, and I think that my neutral voice in the vocals can be different to the public.I think I was happy, he said, recalling the last time he had been a singer, and I had a dream early, and I had more experience than my own age.I feel that I am a happy person these days, and I feel that I am a happy person. Yubin, who begins the second act of his life as a solo singer, not a Wonder Girls rapper. What is his aspirations and desires as a singer?Its a new The Departure, in a way, and I hope it can flow smoothly or not, but I can show it to you as much as I have prepared.I want to show what I want to show to the public honestly and honestly, and I want to be able to instill a positive image of Yubin.I want to be remembered by the public as a solo singer who can digest various genres with various colors.
Following interview 1) is Yubin, who opens the second act as a solo singer, but for him, Wonder Girls is an inseparable modifier.Asked if there was any burden on the title Wonder Girls Yubin, Yubin asserted that he was not at all.He defined Wonder Girls as one of the identities of the twenties and part of life.Ive been working as Wonder Girls for ten years and have had a lot of experience, and Ive been with my members and have been happy.Each had a musical color that they pursued, and each person supported each others new The Departure because they had something they wanted to do.I am so glad that the members are spreading their own colors in various fields. (Smile)Wonder Girls was a second generation girl group in Korea that deV in 2007 and enjoyed an era.He has been loved by the whole nation by hitting Tell Me, So Hot, Nobody, and Why So Lonely.He also declared his entry into the United States of America in 2009, which enjoyed the peak popularity in Korea, and wrote a new history with Nobody, ranking 76th on the Billboards single main chart Hot 100.Recently, BTS has been ranked # 1 on the Billboards 200 and # 10 on the Hot 100, and the charm of K pop has been recognized.I heard from BTS people, and I think its so cool. Im proud of being a Korean singer.Ive been working at United States of America, and I know how hard and difficult it is, so its more cool and great.I was really loved so much as I was working as Wonder Girls.Im asked a lot of questions about the performance of this solo activity, and Im trying to focus on showing you the perfect stage rather than being in the rankings.I saw Ye Eun and Sunmi working and I thought I should show my personality well, too, and I think my other members and my other merits are neutral voices.I think you felt nice when you were rapping, and I think that my neutral voice in the vocals can be different to the public.I think I was happy, he said, recalling the last time he had been a singer, and I had a dream early, and I had more experience than my own age.I feel that I am a happy person these days, and I feel that I am a happy person. Yubin, who begins the second act of his life as a solo singer, not a Wonder Girls rapper. What is his aspirations and desires as a singer?Its a new The Departure, in a way, and I hope it can flow smoothly or not, but I can show it to you as much as I have prepared.I want to show what I want to show to the public honestly and honestly, and I want to be able to instill a positive image of Yubin.I want to be remembered by the public as a solo singer who can digest various genres with various colors.

Following interview 1) is Yubin, who opens the second act as a solo singer, but for him, Wonder Girls is an inseparable modifier. Asked if there was any burden on the title Wonder Girls Yubin, Yubin asserted that he was "not at all." He defined Wonder Girls as "one of the identities of the twenties and part of life."

“I’ve been working as Wonder Girls for ten years and have had a lot of experience, and I’ve been with my members and have been happy. Each had a musical color that they pursued, and each person supported each other's new The Departure because they had something they wanted to do. I am so glad that the members are spreading their own colors in various fields. (Smile)

Wonder Girls was a second generation girl group in Korea that deV in 2007 and enjoyed an era. He has been loved by the whole nation by hitting 'Tell Me', 'So Hot', 'Nobody', and 'Why So Lonely'. He also declared his entry into the United States of America in 2009, which enjoyed the peak popularity in Korea, and wrote a new history with Nobody, ranking 76th on the Billboards single main chart 'Hot 100'. Recently, BTS has been ranked # 1 on the Billboards 200 and # 10 on the Hot 100, and the charm of K pop has been recognized.

“I heard from BTS people, and I think it’s so cool. I’m proud of being a Korean singer. I've been working at United States of America, and I know how hard and difficult it is, so it's more cool and great. I was really loved so much as I was working as Wonder Girls. I’m asked a lot of questions about the performance of this solo activity, and I’m trying to focus on showing you the perfect stage rather than being in the rankings.”

“I saw Ye Eun and Sunmi working and I thought I should show my personality well, too, and I think my other members and my other merits are neutral voices. I think you felt nice when you were rapping, and I think that my neutral voice in the vocals can be different to the public.”

“I think I was happy,” he said, recalling the last time he had been a singer, “and I had a dream early, and I had more experience than my own age. I feel that I am a happy person these days, and I feel that I am a happy person. "

Yubin, who begins the second act of his life as a solo singer, not a Wonder Girls rapper. What is his aspirations and desires as a singer?

“It’s a new The Departure, in a way, and I hope it can flow smoothly or not, but I can show it to you as much as I have prepared. I want to show what I want to show to the public honestly and honestly, and I want to be able to instill a positive image of Yubin. I want to be remembered by the public as a solo singer who can digest various genres with various colors. "