WINNER Kim Jin-woo Kim Bo-sung joins the Ice Bucket Challenge Lindsey Vonn..."Right!"

Actor Kim Bo-sung joined the Ice Bucket Challenge Lindsey Vonn after being named by boy group WINNER Kim Jin-woo.WINNER Kim Jin-woo said on his SNS on the afternoon of the 7th, I do not have a SNS, so I will tell you instead!The next relay will be supported by Jo Woo-jong, Lee Bong-ju, Ye Ji-won. I would like to ask you well. Kim Bo-sung in the public video said, I once participated in the Ice Bucket Challenge, but I am honored to be able to participate because of the good and good WINNER Kim Jin-woo.I will always cheer for you, he said.Kim Bo-sung then splashed ice water, shouting, Ill start. Righteousness! Fighting. Also, Strengthen up, never give up.I hope you will always be strong as a righteousness. The Ice Bucket Challenge was first launched in the United States in 2014 to raise interest in ALS and raise money for Donation.The movement, which shares video footage of the ice water being turned over, spread across the world on the SNS.The Ice Bucket Challenge is a way for participants to point to three next runners, accept this challenge within 24 hours, or donate $ 100 to the Seungil Hope Foundation to build a Lou Gehrig Nursing Hospital.Sean started on the 29th of last month and many stars are participating in the gathering.Kim Jin-woo SNS.

Actor Kim Bo-sung joined the Ice Bucket Challenge Lindsey Vonn after being named by boy group WINNER Kim Jin-woo.

WINNER Kim Jin-woo said on his SNS on the afternoon of the 7th, "I do not have a SNS, so I will tell you instead! The next relay will be supported by Jo Woo-jong, Lee Bong-ju, Ye Ji-won. I would like to ask you well. "

Kim Bo-sung in the public video said, "I once participated in the Ice Bucket Challenge, but I am honored to be able to participate because of the good and good WINNER Kim Jin-woo." I will always cheer for you," he said.

Kim Bo-sung then splashed ice water, shouting, "I'll start. Righteousness! Fighting." ALSo, "Strengthen up, never give up. I hope you will always be strong as a righteousness. "

The Ice Bucket Challenge was first launched in the United States in 2014 to raise interest in ALS and raise money for Donation. The movement, which shares video footage of the ice water being turned over, spread across the world on the SNS. The Ice Bucket Challenge is a way for participants to point to three next runners, accept this challenge within 24 hours, or donate $ 100 to the Seungil Hope Foundation to build a Lou Gehrig Nursing Hospital. Sean started on the 29th of last month and many stars are participating in the gathering.

Kim Jin-woo SNS.