"Why would Kim do that?" Park Min-young "I have to find my life, not my secretary and my head."

Park Min-young reveals why Kim is honest.Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon) said, I dont know that Park Min-young has allergies to flowers, and he likes him, Misunderstood, in the cable TVNs new drama Why is Secretary Kim? (playplayplayed by Jung Eun-young and director Park Joon-hwa) which was first broadcast on the 6th.Lee Yeongjun, who recalled that she had tears while presenting flowers to Oh Ji-ran (Hong Ji-yoon), tried to turn her mind by presenting flowers to Kim Mi-so, and Kim Mi-so, who is allergic, also showed tears.Kim Mi-so put the flowers in the trunk as soon as he got them, and Lee Yeongjun said, Is that touching? I can not stop it.Lee Yeongjun asked Lee after the plan, Do you have a place to go in Seoul?Lee Yeongjun asked him, Why do you quit without a basic plan?Kim Mi-so confessed that she had to go to my life, not someones secretary, not someones head, but just Kim Mi-sos life.Lee Yeongjun, who returned home that night, said, Then the time I was with him is not his life? He was unable to sleep and cared about Kim Mi-sos honest Leave reason.

Park Min-young reveals why Kim is honest.

Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon) said, "I don't know that Park Min-young has allergies to flowers, and he likes him," Misunderstood, in the cable TVN's new drama "Why is Secretary Kim?" (playplayplayed by Jung Eun-young and director Park Joon-hwa) which was first broadcast on the 6th.

Lee Yeongjun, who recalled that she had tears while presenting flowers to Oh Ji-ran (Hong Ji-yoon), tried to turn her mind by presenting flowers to Kim Mi-so, and Kim Mi-so, who is allergic, also showed tears. Kim Mi-so put the flowers in the trunk as soon as he got them, and Lee Yeongjun said, "Is that touching? I can not stop it."

Lee Yeongjun asked Lee after the plan, "Do you have a place to go in Seoul?" Lee Yeongjun asked him, "Why do you quit without a basic plan?"

Kim Mi-so confessed that she had to go to my life, not someone's secretary, not someone's head, but just Kim Mi-so's life.

Lee Yeongjun, who returned home that night, said, "Then the time I was with him is not his life?" He was unable to sleep and cared about Kim Mi-so's honest Leave reason.