"A year-round" Kim Go-eun "Introduced to a close sister? "Gong Yoo and Park Jung-min, not Park Bo-gum."

Entertainment Weekly Kim Go-eun actively supported Park Jung-min.Kim Go-eun and others appeared as guerrilla dating protagonists on KBS2s Entertainment Weekly, which aired on the 29th.On the same day, Kim Go-eun at Entertainment Weekly went on to promote the movie Sunset in My Hometown.I was happy to have increased my weight to eight kilograms for the character Sunset in My Hometown, and I ate everything I wanted, he said, smiling.Kim Go-eun shows off his golden connection in his sixth year of debutKim Go-eun said, There is a Chinatown group chat room, and you can upload a lot of information.Jeon Do-yeon met as a co-girl. I was late at night when I drank, and at first, Jeon Do-yeon was worried, he added.Reporters cited TVN Dokkaebi Gong Yoo, the movie Chinatown Park Bo-gum, and the movie Sunset in My Hometown Park Jung-min.When the reporter asked, Who is the actor who will introduce you to your best sister? Kim Go-eun said, Park Jung-min.Everyone else is okay, but Park Jung-min is the real country.

Entertainment WeeklyKim Go-eun actively supported Park Jung-min.

Kim Go-eun and others appeared as guerrilla dating protagonists on KBS2's Entertainment Weekly, which aired on the 29th.

On the same day, Kim Go-eun at Entertainment Weekly went on to promote the movie Sunset in My Hometown. “I was happy to have increased my weight to eight kilograms for the character Sunset in My Hometown, and I ate everything I wanted,” he said, smiling.

Kim Go-eun shows off his golden connection in his sixth year of debut Kim Go-eun said, "There is a 'Chinatown' group chat room, and you can upload a lot of information." “Jeon Do-yeon met as a “co-girl.” I was late at night when I drank, and at first, Jeon Do-yeon was worried,” he added.

Reporters cited TVN 'Dokkaebi' Gong Yoo, the movie 'Chinatown' Park Bo-gum, and the movie 'Sunset in My Hometown' Park Jung-min. When the reporter asked, “Who is the actor who will introduce you to your best sister?” Kim Go-eun said, “Park Jung-min. Everyone else is okay, but Park Jung-min is the real country. "