Cheongha LABOUM Ahn Sol-bin, Ice Bucket challenge ..15 & Park Ji-min and SONAMOO New Sun

Girl group LABOUMs Ahn Sol-bin joins the 2018 ice bucket ChallengeAhn Sol-bin participated in the 2018 Ice Bucket Challenge on the 5th, and released the video on his SNS on the 6th.Hello, Im Ahn Sol-bin of LABOUM, and Im here to join the Ice Bucket, which is a significant point of view for my sister!Its the first Lou Gehrig Hospital in Korea to be established. Thank you for your interest and love. Next for the challenge!My friends who spent my high school days with me posted a video with SONAMOO New Sun, Pentagon Kino, Ji Min.I hope it will be a little bit of a boost for the people and their families of Lou Gehrigs disease, because it is the first in Korea to establish the Lou Gehrigs Hospital.I hope you have a lot of interest and love. After leaving a message of support, Next, those who will participate in this challenge together are SoNAMOOs New Sun, Pentagon Kino, and Park Ji-min Meanwhile, Ahn Sol-bin is about to make his screen debut as the heroine Sungjina of the action film The Error of Survivor Deflection.global H media
Girl group LABOUMs Ahn Sol-bin joins the 2018 ice bucket ChallengeAhn Sol-bin participated in the 2018 Ice Bucket Challenge on the 5th, and released the video on his SNS on the 6th.Hello, Im Ahn Sol-bin of LABOUM, and Im here to join the Ice Bucket, which is a significant point of view for my sister!Its the first Lou Gehrig Hospital in Korea to be established. Thank you for your interest and love. Next for the challenge!My friends who spent my high school days with me posted a video with SONAMOO New Sun, Pentagon Kino, Ji Min.I hope it will be a little bit of a boost for the people and their families of Lou Gehrigs disease, because it is the first in Korea to establish the Lou Gehrigs Hospital.I hope you have a lot of interest and love. After leaving a message of support, Next, those who will participate in this challenge together are SoNAMOOs New Sun, Pentagon Kino, and Park Ji-min Meanwhile, Ahn Sol-bin is about to make his screen debut as the heroine Sungjina of the action film The Error of Survivor Deflection.global H media

Girl group LABOUM's Ahn Sol-bin joins the 2018 ice bucket challenge

Ahn Sol-bin participated in the 2018 Ice Bucket challenge on the 5th, and released the video on his SNS on the 6th.

“Hello, I’m Ahn Sol-bin of LABOUM, and I’m here to join the Ice Bucket, which is a significant point of view for my sister! It's the first Lou Gehrig Hospital in Korea to be established. Thank you for your interest and love. Next for the challenge! My friends who spent my high school days with me posted a video with SONAMOO New Sun, Pentagon Kino, Ji Min.

“I hope it will be a little bit of a boost for the people and their families of Lou Gehrig’s disease, because it is the first in Korea to establish the Lou Gehrig’s Hospital. I hope you have a lot of interest and love. "After leaving a message of support," Next, those who will participate in this challenge together are SONAMOO's New Sun, Pentagon Kino, and Park Ji-min "

Meanwhile, Ahn Sol-bin is about to make his screen debut as the heroine Sungjina of the action film 'The Error of Survivor Deflection'.

global H media