'Sun coffee shop' Webtoon writer Fairytale writer still 'ing'. "Thanks to 'Sun coffee shop'"

Sun coffee shop cafe reporters remembered the couple who appeared in the fourth episode.On the cable channel tvN Sun coffee shop broadcasted on the night of the 24th, the actor Yoo In-na, SF9 Roone, singer Lee Juck, and comedian Yang Se-hyeong were portrayed.Lee Juck cited the 7th male and female webtoon writer and Fairy tale writer who appeared in the fourth episode as a memorable man and woman.At that time, the appearance of a webtoon writer who showed a straight line while showing a straight line was applauded by many people.Since then, they have been in a relationship. They have also posted photos of their dates on social media.Fairytale wrote to the Sun Coffee shop, Thank you for letting me know for the first time that it is normal to be loved.Webtoon writer also said, Thanks to Sun coffee shop, I realized what romance is, and now I think I can do both work and love well.Yang Se-hyeong said, At that time, I practiced against my friend because he was nervous and made a mistake. I actually think it is right to show a nervousness when I am nervous.

'Sun coffee shop' cafe reporters remembered the couple who appeared in the fourth episode.

On the cable channel tvN 'Sun coffee shop' broadcasted on the night of the 24th, the actor Yoo In-na, SF9 Roone, singer Lee Juck, and comedian Yang Se-hyeong were portrayed.

Lee Juck cited the 7th male and female webtoon writer and Fairy tale writer who appeared in the fourth episode as a memorable man and woman. At that time, the appearance of a webtoon writer who showed a straight line while showing a straight line was applauded by many people.

Since then, they have been in a relationship. They have also posted photos of their dates on social media. Fairytale wrote to the Sun coffee shop, "Thank you for letting me know for the first time that it is normal to be loved."

Webtoon writer also said, "Thanks to 'Sun coffee shop', I realized what romance is, and now I think I can do both work and love well."

Yang Se-hyeong said, "At that time, I practiced against my friend because he was nervous and made a mistake." "I actually think it is right to show a nervousness when I am nervous."