Suits' Park Hyung-sik, Ko Sung-hee, "I want to know more" Confessions...Sweet kiss

In KBS2 Suits, Park Hyung-sik kissed Ko Sung-hee with his own heart Confessions.In the Suits broadcast on the 6th, Park Hyung-sik took Ji-na Kim (Ko Sung-hee) to his Grandmas Boy.Grandmas Boy said, Is this young lady a good person? I am glad to push and pull each other and get along well.Ji-na Kim made the mood cheerful by eating sweet and sour pork given by Grandmas Boy.On the way home, Ji-na Kim asked Ko Yeon-woo if she really liked the company.Ji-na Kim said, I am very sad because I lied because I asked if there was a woman to fit in the grandmas boy.Do you need to say that?Ko Yeon-woo pulled out the ring and was inserted into Ji-na Kim, saying, It is a lie that I said it was a lie.When Ji-na Kim panicked, saying, This is not ... he said, This is not yet, but I care about Ji-na Kim and I want to know more.Not always, but suddenly.As Ko Yeon-woo was about to continue his Confessions, Ji-na Kim kissed him first. What do you think?I have to pull and push and listen to the adult words. The two laughed and kissed again.

In KBS2 Suits', Park Hyung-sik kissed Ko Sung-hee with his own heart Confessions.

In the Suits broadcast on the 6th, Park Hyung-sik took Ji-na Kim (Ko Sung-hee) to his Grandma's Boy. Grandma's Boy said, "Is this young lady a good person?" "I am glad to push and pull each other and get along well." Ji-na Kim made the mood cheerful by eating sweet and sour pork given by Grandma's Boy.

On the way home, Ji-na Kim asked Ko Yeon-woo if she really liked the company. Ji-na Kim said, "I am very sad because I lied because I asked if there was a woman to fit in the Grandma's Boy." “Do you need to say that?”

Ko Yeon-woo pulled out the ring and was inserted into Ji-na Kim, saying, "It is a lie that I said it was a lie." When Ji-na Kim panicked, saying, "This is not ..." he said, "This is not yet, but I care about Ji-na Kim and I want to know more. Not always, but suddenly.”

As Ko Yeon-woo was about to continue his Confessions, Ji-na Kim kissed him first. “What do you think? I have to pull and push and listen to the adult words. "The two laughed and kissed again.