Suits' Park Hyung-sik, Kim Yeong-ho guard Jang Dong-gun at Masu

Can Park Hyung-sik defend Jang Dong-gun at Kim Yeong-hos horseman?On the 6th, KBS2 drama Suits was broadcast.Kim Yeong-ho, a former CEO of the company, said to Yeon Woo (Park Hyung-sik) that If you do not have your weakness, do you know the weakness of the best?Yeon Woo delivered this statement to Kang Suk (Jang Dong-gun) and said, Your weakness is my weakness.The bottom line is we have to protect each other.Kang Suk dismissed protection? I do not need your protection, but Yeon Woo declared that he would protect him, saying, Well, I do not know that.

Can Park Hyung-sik defend Jang Dong-gun at Kim Yeong-ho's horseman?

On the 6th, KBS2 drama Suits was broadcast.

Kim Yeong-ho, a former CEO of the company, said to Yeon Woo (Park Hyung-sik) that "If you do not have your weakness, do you know the weakness of the best?"

Yeon Woo delivered this statement to Kang Suk (Jang Dong-gun) and said, "Your weakness is my weakness. The bottom line is we have to protect each other.”

Kang Suk dismissed "protection? I do not need your protection," but Yeon Woo declared that he would protect him, saying, "Well, I do not know that."